5/14: Kansas City @ Chicago White Sox - Game 1 of DH 2:10 PM CDT

Just now, SonofaRoache said:

It was. 

glove was tracking too far down imo, those are almost never called low strikes.  has to get the glove lower initially imo.

at least he was able to get some 95mph in there, little encouraging, and Yoan just fires a fucking seed, mercy.

Wait, did the Sox just do Cleveland's "run scored Mario coin" sound effect when they recorded the first out? I didn't hear it on the K and the bumper music played after the last out, maybe I'm I'm just hearing things.

Certainly hope we're not using Cleveland's schtick, though.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

glove was tracking too far down imo, those are almost never called low strikes.  has to get the glove lower initially imo.

at least he was able to get some 95mph in there, little encouraging, and Yoan just fires a fucking seed, mercy.

I think Burger might have an even bigger arm...it’s quite close.  (this, of course, doesn’t indicate a desire to replace Yoan)

Just now, MiddleCoastBias said:

Wait, did the Sox just do Cleveland's "run scored Mario coin" sound effect when they recorded the first out? I didn't hear it on the K and the bumper music played after the last out, maybe I'm I'm just hearing things.

There definitely was some sound effect there.

2 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

Yeah, they did it yesterday too.  smh

• raBBit unpinned this topic