Jump to content
ron883

6/9| White Sox vs Jays | 7:10PM CT | TLR going for #2766

Recommended Posts

Ooof, just watched the game and what an ugly game it was...terrible defense. Could've taken this one, Lynn pitched great but oh well, get back at it tomorrow and take 2/3. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lance Lynn saying in the postgame that something about him just fits on the SouthSide.  Damn Right.  Make an offer Rick and keep him for a couple more years please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, wegner said:

Lance Lynn saying in the postgame that something about him just fits on the SouthSide.  Damn Right.  Make an offer Rick and keep him for a couple more years please.

Blue collar tough guy type.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, wegner said:

I see your point but the Starting pitching is good enough to go deep in the playoffs imo.  Hahn will probably need to find some bullpen arms at the deadline though.

Agree.  Starting pitching is actually great and that is key in the playoffs.  Just got to get the games to Hendriks, bypassing as much as possible the weak links in the bullpen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Ooof, just watched the game and what an ugly game it was...terrible defense. Could've taken this one, Lynn pitched great but oh well, get back at it tomorrow and take 2/3. 

Yes indeed.  Bad defense with 4 errors and Bummer being a Bummer did us in tonight.  Too bad about Madrigal.  Hope the Sox have a good conditioning/stretching program in place.  Too many injuries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, South Side Hit Men said:

 

He had to be helped off the field and could not put any weight on his leg.  That looked much more serious than “soreness”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Capn12 said:

This bullpen and the 8th inning. Just let Lynn throw 150 pitches, dude seems to get bitten like this all of the time.

Should have let Lynn pitch the8th and get the game to Hendriks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DoUEvenShift said:

 

This was an A+ reference. Poor kid was asked to fill in last minute and had a broken teleprompter. Another great thing from 2005. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rusty_Kuntz said:

Why does TLR leave Giolito and Cease out for 108+ but pull Lynn at 95 when he is cruising?

And Lynn is the strongest of them all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Blue collar tough guy type.

Also a Ricobene's type.

DSC_0470.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anderson threw that ball off the wrong foot...you can credit/blame Guerrero for the slide and whether it was legal or not...but Timmy seemed to take an extra step across the bag and into the path of the runner that was unnecessary.  Looked like a routine DP ball all along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grandal cost us that 8th inning. Even a below average catcher attempts to block a slider in the dirt that he even called for. So fucking stupid. 2 outs nobody on, bummer gets out of that inning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Grandal cost us that 8th inning. Even a below average catcher attempts to block a slider in the dirt that he even called for. So fucking stupid. 2 outs nobody on, bummer gets out of that inning. 

He saved their ass the night before on four or five occasions when the game was close in the same situation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

He saved their ass the night before on four or five occasions when the game was close in the same situation. 

he giveth and taketh away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, BigHurt3515 said:

8th innings suck

I very much enjoyed Tuesday's 8th inning...but yes they have been rough for the most part...along with the 10th.

Edited by wegner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×