Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
manbearpuig

Sox @ Tigers, 6/11 6:10 cst

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Giolito vs Skubal

Just keep winning!

Edited by manbearpuig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Expecting something like this:

  1. T. Anderson SS
  2. Y. Mercedes DH
  3. Y. Moncada 3B
  4. J. Abreu 1B
  5. A. Vaughn LF
  6. A. Engel CF
  7. Z. Collins C (Lucas' guy)
  8. L. Garcia RF (Meh)
  9. D. Mendick 2B

Grandal (Cease) and health permitting Eaton (RF) come back for the RHP tomorrow. Perhaps Lamb spells Moncada for a day of rest as well.

Detroit has no listed Sunday starter. Boyd normal turn, but he has been pwned by the Sox the last two years so perhaps they will skip him and try to win on Sunday with a RHP.

Sox look for their 30th win in 34 starts against LH Starters since 2020.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Nice early Gamethread....Outstanding.

Grab a Tigger by the tail and just keep winning series.

Edited by wegner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Expecting something like this:

  1. T. Anderson SS
  2. Y. Mercedes DH
  3. Y. Moncada 3B
  4. J. Abreu 1B
  5. A. Vaughn LF
  6. A. Engel CF
  7. Z. Collins C (Lucas' guy)
  8. L. Garcia RF (Meh)
  9. D. Mendick 2B

Grandal (Cease) and health permitting Eaton (RF) come back for the RHP tomorrow. Perhaps Lamb spells Moncada for a day of rest as well.

Detroit has no listed Sunday starter. Boyd normal turn, but he has been pwned by the Sox the last two years so perhaps they will skip him and try to win on Sunday with a RHP.

Sox look for their 30th win in 34 starts against LH Starters since 2020.

 

We have no Robert, no Eloy, no Madrigal, and Grandal is sitting, yet this lineup STILL looks formiddable. Good Lord.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets get a W.

I would like to see Moncada and Anderson each get a day off during this series. We need to keep those guys fresh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Expecting something like this:

  1. T. Anderson SS
  2. Y. Mercedes DH
  3. Y. Moncada 3B
  4. J. Abreu 1B
  5. A. Vaughn LF
  6. A. Engel CF
  7. Z. Collins C (Lucas' guy)
  8. L. Garcia RF (Meh)
  9. D. Mendick 2B

Grandal (Cease) and health permitting Eaton (RF) come back for the RHP tomorrow. Perhaps Lamb spells Moncada for a day of rest as well.

Detroit has no listed Sunday starter. Boyd normal turn, but he has been pwned by the Sox the last two years so perhaps they will skip him and try to win on Sunday with a RHP.

Sox look for their 30th win in 34 starts against LH Starters since 2020.

 

Publicly begging pitchers to come right at him might make them less likely to come right at him

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just stick with CT if you don’t know the difference between Standard and Daylight time. CT will cover you all year.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, flavum said:

Just stick with CT if you don’t know the difference between Standard and Daylight time. CT will cover you all year.

I just copied whatever the admin updated yesterday for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna be in the dells this weekend, leaving soon.  Don't let Ron wreck the thread ok

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be neat to beat up on Skubal this time around.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Gonna be in the dells this weekend, leaving soon.  Don't let Ron wreck the thread ok

Mother Nature created the beauty, we created the fun...The Wisconsin Dells!!

Have a great weekend.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Gonna be in the dells this weekend, leaving soon.  Don't let Ron wreck the thread ok

I hope you have a miserable time up there

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ron883 said:

I hope you have a miserable time up there

I'm gonna drink every beer smiling and thinking about how everyone is holding you in check 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

I'm gonna drink every beer smiling and thinking about how everyone is holding you in check 

:cheers

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

It would be neat to beat up on Skubal this time around.

I added him to my fantasy team, so that's probably gonna happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I added him to my fantasy team, so that's probably gonna happen. 

Way to take one for the Sox!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wegner said:

Way to take one for the Sox!!!

c66bWny.png

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sox left a lot of runs on the bases last time around on Skubal. Get an early lead today and keep it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

I'm gonna drink every beer smiling and thinking about how everyone is holding you in check 

The Dells is fun. Enjoy and disregard the angry cheese heads that hate us. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Sox left a lot of runs on the bases last time around on Skubal. Get an early lead today and keep it

Well it's hard to consistently score when you are playing station to station ball. Let's bring the muscle this weekend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SonofaRoache said:

Well it's hard to consistently score when you are playing station to station ball. Let's bring the muscle this weekend!

They’re playing in a tough park to hit home runs but I hope you are on to something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Detroit is still playing pretty good ball.  Will be another challenging series.

Trap Series Part 2: Electric Boogaloo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×