SoxFanForever

6/17 Sox @ Astros, 7:10 CT

Just now, Nick_Schwam said:

I wish this board had single a for you to disappear to for a couple weeks. Find your groove.

Cannonballerstalk.com

• Haha 1

Cease career splits:

vs. teams > = .500: .861 OPS, 1.58 K/W,  125 OPS + (doesn't include today)

vs. teams < .500: .706 OPS, 2.73 K/W, 84 OPS +

OPS Allowed Good Teams (2 + Starts): Anaheim .953, Chicago .923, Cleveland .888, Minnesota 1.057 (WTF), NY Yankees .798

OPS Allowed Bad Teams (2 + Starts): Detroit .666, Kansas City .693, Texas .653, Cincinnati .353

Posted (edited)

Yermin is lost up there. He needs to be sent down and Burger or Sheets needs to be called up.

Edited by maloney.adam

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Cease career splits:

vs. teams > = .500: .861 OPS, 1.58 K/W,  125 OPS + (doesn't include today)

vs. teams < .500: .706 OPS, 2.73 K/W, 84 OPS +

OPS Allowed Good Teams (2 + Starts): Anaheim .953, Chicago .923, Cleveland .888, Minnesota 1.057 (WTF), NY Yankees .798

OPS Allowed Bad Teams (2 + Starts): Detroit .666, Kansas City .693, Texas .653, Cincinnati .353

Good teams don't chase his slider and curveball. He can't get away with bad fastball location against good hitters.

• Like 1

I bet these cheaters are up to their cheating ways

Just now, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Wouldn’t doubt it. 

5 minutes ago, Nick_Schwam said:

I wish this board had single a for you to disappear to for a couple weeks. Find your groove.

Lol you guys just like him personally you can’t actually find a baseball argument for why he’s getting at bats now. I’ll wait 

3 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

Yermin is lost up there. He needs to be sent down and Burger or Sheets needs to be called up.

He just needs to be dfa. Yermin stans are the worst. Would rather see us lose then see that meatball positionless dude get dropped

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Always safe to assume with these asshats.

Bring in Danny Farquar...he'd figure out what they're doing now.

Just now, Greydawgfan1 said:

Lol you guys just like him personally you can’t actually find a baseball argument for why he’s getting at bats now. I’ll wait 

You're arguing with yourself.  We all know he sucks now. We're just annoyed you keep repeating the same bs over and over.  

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

Once Yermin gets demoted to AAA greydog will be heading to the futuresox subforum to pine for his demotion to AA

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I don’t understand why they are keeping Mercedes up when he is looking worse and worse up there. Send him down Hahn!

Edited by maloney.adam

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Once Yermin gets demoted to AAA greydog will be heading to the futuresox subforum to pine for his demotion to AA

Nah I’ll be laughing at all the dudes who ate yermin up. This was so obvious how it was gonna end up. He’s uncoachable what did y’all expect 

Edited by Greydawgfan1

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

It's a sad development. I love my Yerminator shirt but at this rate I'm gonna have to sock drawer it. 

1 minute ago, SonofaRoache said:

It's a sad development. I love my Yerminator shirt but at this rate I'm gonna have to sock drawer it. 

You could trade it to the Sox. I’m pretty sure that’s what Baltimore traded him for. Some shirts and stuff 

Posted (edited)

Toro is hitting better than Bregman would tonight. Disgusting.

Foster is going to AAA before Yermin, though both may before the month ends. That said, Roll Damn Tide!

Edited by South Side Hit Men

Just now, fathom said:

Foster needs to be demoted ASAP

Yep. His short run is over. When MK comes back .....Foster needs to go to minors 

I see Foster is still struggling.

Did Burdi show anything tonight?

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

Nah I’ll be laughing at all the dudes who ate yermin up. This was so obvious how it was gonna end up. He’s uncoachable what did y’all expect 

No wonder why they kept him in the minors. He has the potential but is a huge bust.

Edited by maloney.adam

Just now, maloney.adam said:

No wonder why they kept him in the minors. He has the potential but is a huge bust. 

Again He was literally traded because previous coaching staff couldn’t stand him and he doesn’t listen.