Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KrankinSox

7/20 Gamethread: Keuchel vs. Ober

Recommended Posts

Starting this early because I'm working all day tomorrow and then heading to the game.

Let the good times roll!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm gonna be at the game.  If anyone wants to say hi I'm in section 113. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'm gonna be at the game.  If anyone wants to say hi I'm in section 113. 

I’ll be there and you better not pass on those free beer offers this time!

  • Fire 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’ll be there and you better not pass on those free beer offers this time!

Wait, I thought you moved to Nashville to hang with Jim Bob Cooter? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Wait, I thought you moved to Nashville to hang with Jim Bob Cooter? 

I’m just messing around, but one of these days I will get that beer with you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'm gonna be at the game.  If anyone wants to say hi I'm in section 113

That helps alot. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SonofaRoache said:

That helps alot. 

PM me before you come over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that it's particularly exciting to see the first pitch but I believe sox first round pick Colson Montgomery is throwing out first pitch tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bmags said:

Not that it's particularly exciting to see the first pitch but I believe sox first round pick Colson Montgomery is throwing out first pitch tonight.

They do that like 45 minutes before game time when nobody is there .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

They do that like 45 minutes before game time when nobody is there .

Well I guess you aren't bringing toddlers to the game often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll be there in the bleachers. If I never post again I have died. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

I’ll be there in the bleachers. If I never post again I have died. 

Have fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bmags said:

Well I guess you aren't bringing toddlers to the game often.

I used to but never got there early.  The attention span was very costly so we tried to get there as close to first pitch as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’ll be there and you better not pass on those free beer offers this time!

Jack and CWS at the game? I may have to get a ticket for tonight. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping Kuechel can have himself a nice start today, get 'er done.

 

Go Sox!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bad Hombre said:

Collins & Zavala in the lineup woof!

🤢 looks like I’ll be drunk by the 2nd inning. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bad Hombre said:

Collins & Zavala in the lineup woof!

I joked in the GT last night that it would be the last we saw of Burger for a while after he swung 3-0. And that's how we get two catchers in the same lineup.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Jack and CWS at the game? I may have to get a ticket for tonight. 

Will you be the guy in the Abreu jersey?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

I joked in the GT last night that it would be the last we saw of Burger for a while after he swung 3-0. And that's how we get two catchers in the same lineup.

If I’m wrong I’m wrong, but I think Burger goes to Charlotte after the game and 74 is back tomorrow night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

I joked in the GT last night that it would be the last we saw of Burger for a while after he swung 3-0. And that's how we get two catchers in the same lineup.

Not many of us would prefer Collins over Burger at DH.  I guess that's why Tony is in the dugout and we are in the cheap seats.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×