The "I Can't Fucking Wait Till Tuesday" Thread

Wise Master Buehrle

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are some obvious non child viewing things that you have seen so far???

swearing every 2 seconds :lol:

i started playing the game at 7:30, played a solid 2 hours....loved every minute of it.

The ability to jump over walls is simply amazing....the missions are so much more creative than in the past......

in 2 words: GET IT

I just dont understand why you would wana cheat, you just got the game at least try to beat it without cheating so you can get 100% done.

I agree. Cheating in a game like GTA takes the fun out of it. Especially if you cheat to beat a mission. That's taking the pussy way out...

I just got done robbing a guys house.

Wow.

f***ing awesome.

About the cheats, generally with GTA games, I start a game with no cheats and play that for a long while, then when I wanna have some fun, I make a new game with cheats.

that's how i play.

this game is so much harder than the past gta's....it's taken me a few tries on almost every mission

I agree.  Cheating in a game like GTA takes the fun out of it.  Especially if you cheat to beat a mission.  That's taking the pussy way out...

the cheats are for weapons and money.... it doesnt make you beat the mission and does not make the mission any easier...

Some people want to use them so I posted them.. get over it, no one is making you use them

I just dont understand why you would wana cheat, you just got the game at least try to beat it without cheating so you can get 100% done.

Even if you use the cheats (which dont guarantee you beating any mission) you still get 100% done if you do so..

Plus, there are a ton of missions that have to do with driving things and getting things to places on time that Health and Weapon cheats will not help you accomplish..

Even if you use the cheats (which dont guarantee you beating any mission) you still get 100% done if you do so..

Plus, there are a ton of missions that have to do with driving things and getting things to places on time that Health and Weapon cheats will not help you accomplish..

If this is like vice city you can never get 100% done because the last package dissapears if you use the cheats.