CWSGuy406

Adopt-A-Prospect

Anybody not taken??? Valido, Broadway, Liotta, Gio, Nanita, anyone???

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 02:31 AM)
Anybody not taken??? Valido, Broadway, Liotta, Gio, Nanita, anyone???

There's a list in the other thread. Pretty much everybody any good has been taken, including this year's draft picks.

Whoops, sorry about not keeping with with Antoin/Clint, but moving in August here in Texas absolutely sucks. My new pad doesn't though! I'll start updating again, and give you guys a report on King and Gray here in a week.

For next season, does it completly start over and everyone one could pick whoever they want, or do you get the same AAP as you have this year?

Also, if your AAP has been released, then I would imagine you can get a new one.

I don't think the Sox will keep my Clinton King, after this years' results.

I did a little spring cleaning in this forum. The guys that have been released or traded I posted the transaction that sent them out of the White Sox org. and closed the thread. I'm thinking I should just delete them in a little bit unless someone has a good reason to keep the old AAPs. Also, I updated the list of players taken.

I didn't see an AAP thread for Kanny catcher Francisco Hernandez. This kid looks like a pretty good prospect to me.

Minor League Highlights: Enters the season as the No. 9 Prospect in the White Sox organization by Baseball America. 2005: Combined to hit .296 (108-365) with nine home runs and 52 RBI in 102 games between Class A Kannapolis and Advanced Rookie Great Falls … threw out 44.8 (43-96) of attempted basestealers … was named to the Pioneer League All-Star Team … ranked third in the PL in batting average (.349) and slugging percentage (.524) … led Great Falls in average (.349), doubles (19), slugging percentage (.524) and on-base percentage (.405) … hit safely in a team-high 14 straight games from 7/29-8/16 (.456) … recorded 20 multihit games and 10 multiRBI games. 2004: Was rated by Baseball America as the No. 8 prospect in the White Sox organization and the No. 2 prospect in the Appalachian League … also named to the Rookie Level All-Star Team by the same publication … began the season at Advanced Rookie Bristol … tied for second in the APPY in average (.326) … led the club in doubles (13), total bases (89), extra-base hits (19) and slugging percentage (.492) … threw out 33.3 percent of attempted basestealers, second-best in the league … hit safely in 14 straight games from 8/2-25, tied for the fifth-longest streak in the league.

Somebody should take Paulo Orlando as an AAP. He is Brazilian like Gomes and a speedster. He is starting in Kanny and is only 20 years old. Looks solid.

Has anyone nabbed Brandon Allen yet? If not I would like to, as both of my AAPs are gone, so I need a new one :)

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 7, 2006 -> 08:32 AM)
Has anyone nabbed Brandon Allen yet?  If not I would like to, as both of my AAPs are gone, so I need a new one :)

I'll assume the silence means no...

Brandon Allen is mine :)

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 9, 2006 -> 08:04 AM)
I'll assume the silence means no...

Brandon Allen is mine :)

Yeah, I meant to look up if anyone had him but got distracted. My half assed search found that he is open, even though I could have sworn someone took him. Either way, he's yours.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Apr 14, 2006 -> 05:28 PM)
If Paulo Orladno gets continues his hit streak tonight, He's mine!!!

He lead off the game with a HR.

Dibs!

I would like to adopt-a-prospect but i don't know who. Could anybody fill me in on anybody worth adopting thats left?

You could always wait til the June draft and see if there's anybody there? Otherwise, Id' just recommend looking at each team and seeing if anybody catches your eyes.

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Apr 15, 2006 -> 05:12 PM)
I would like to adopt-a-prospect but i don't know who.  Could anybody fill me in on anybody worth adopting thats left?

Go back to post #88 of this thread. I still don't think anyone has claimed this guy.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 16, 2006 -> 04:12 AM)
Go back to post #88 of this thread.  I still don't think anyone has claimed this guy.

Ill take him.

Id like to put a request for Pedro Lopez since rohan has not done anything lately. He actually hasnt been on the board sice oct 14th.

I updated the list of taken prospects and alphabetized the list so everyone can easily look for certain players and see if they are taken or not.