My first game on the road

Last week when we played the Angels in that four game set I was out visiting some family and while I was there I went to a sox game, my first game away from the Cell. It felt really weird being in the minority group as a sox fan but I wasn't treated bad. It was overall a cool experience too bad we lost that one with Lackey vs. Count.

The park is cool and I had some decent seats, I acutally got to meet Jon Garland and took a picture with him but sad to say the person who took the picture of us accidently washed and dryed the camera with his clothes :crying . We had plently of times to score in that game but we didn't.

I am hoping to go to the Cell during this Angel series at home, since I was gone I wasn't able to keep up with my sox like I usually do can anyone recap? One thing I do know is that the O hasn't been getting it done and our pitching is not only falling back to earth but also going under. Todays win was great but horrible, how bad has our team really been playing the past 7 or so games.

Any one else who is willing to share their first game away from home is welcome I would like to hear everyone elses experiences.

well never been to chicago in my entire life so dont know the experiences at the cell...so ive grown up watching them on the road whether its been in anaheim or texas it blows being the minority sox fan as a matter of fact i went 2 sundays game in texas and took alot of s*** for all my different white sox apparel i had on as the f***in rangers handed our asses to us but believe me i fired back at those b****es :)...the halos park is an amazing venue the fans are farily cool unlike the jackass rangers fans and the mountains outside left center field wall is truly an unbelieveable sight to see

I was Lucky enough to go to Boston in 1999 and saw the Sox paste the Carmines on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. The day before the sox lost like 18-1 to Pedro so I wasa little worried. ne of my favorite Sox players came up huge in my game, Craig wilson hit two home runs over the Green Monster. Always liked him beacuse he was a hometown guy. Fenway was great, we were along the first base side. We took public transportation, but their "T" is not match for our "L"!