Sign in to follow this  
Milkman delivers

Vent Thread

To hell with Javier Vazquez and Griffey.

Vazquez, you do not have balls.

Griffey, you have nothing to offer to a professional baseball team.

QUOTE (That funky motion @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 08:19 PM)
F this team!!!!

Well, I meant it to vent at specific players that are dogs, but it is a vent thread.

To hell with Ozzie Guillen. He made the choice to have a pitcher he can't trust start in this series, and he's the dumbass that continues to play Griffey. His managing down the stretch has been absolutely pathetic.

I would like to say that it would make me incredibly happy for Javier Vazquez to never pitch another game in MLB (not just for the Sox, but for any team).

ARGH!

I hate Javy, and I hate Ozzie because he has Griffey in CF.

This is a 2 to 3 run ball game if Anderson plays.

QUOTE (ROC Sox Fan @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 08:30 PM)
To hell with Twins-ball!

Wait is this for venting about OUR team?

It's all-encompassing.

Does anyone believe Griffey helps this team in any way?

As your sig says Milkman, this series shouldn't even have mattered. We've given away so many stupid games over the last few months by pitching guys like Ramirez.

Blame ozzie, not griffey, period. It's like getting mad at mackowiak before - not his fault he was put out there when he's not a cf.

Griff only plays where and when ozzie says, if he was used properly, no one would hate him.

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 01:35 AM)
Blame ozzie, not griffey, period. It's like getting mad at mackowiak before - not his fault he was put out there when he's not a cf.

Griff only plays where and when ozzie says, if he was used properly, no one would hate him.

Good thing AJP is batting 2nd. I'm sure there won't be any big at bats from that slot tonight.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 08:35 PM)

Wasn't it said that Griffey only waived his NTC because he was guaranteed CF?

Thank god there's a vent thread! Why can't these guys swing the damn bat at strikes? Why do they watch two fastballs right down the center of the plate and then have to battle a bunch of pitcher's pitches? I've been a Griffey apologist since he was acquired, but no more. This guy is the worst god damn offender of this! Swing the bat, Nancy!

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 02:46 AM)
Wasn't it said that Griffey only waived his NTC because he was guaranteed CF?

They said on the radio today that he told KW he wanted to play RF, and not CF. KW said he would have to play CF, and Griffey agreed to it then.

f*** you Javy. Why don't you just go home to Puerto Rico and not care that you s*** the bed again.

This team doesn't deserve to go to the playoffs. How can they expect to win one game in the first series? Vazquez? Useless. Griffey? Useless. Juan Uribe? Sir Swing-a-lot. Forget it. Throw in the damn towel.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 08:49 PM)
They said on the radio today that he told KW he wanted to play RF, and not CF. KW said he would have to play CF, and Griffey agreed to it then.

Wow.

EDIT: I truly believe the Sox do not believe they can/will win a game this series, and aren't even fully trying.

Edited by Milkman delivers

Can we just cut Javy right now? Asshole doesnt have his head in the game of baseball at all anymore.

No way this scumbag is on the team next year. Maybe KW can find some team that'll give something up for him in the Winter.

I just hope the team isn't in a similar frame of mind....

Let's hope they just let that one be the stinker and come back and regroup for tomorrow night's game.

We still hold the advantage, folks. Let's get the game tomorrow and the best they can do is pick up a game while three more slide off the calendar.

Edited by iamshack

ARGH!

I hate Javy, and I hate Ozzie because he has Griffey in CF.

This is a 2 to 3 run ball game if Anderson plays.

Maybe even closer if AJ hustles out of the box or is moved out of the #2 spot.

Regardless of what happens, I really hope we find a way to replace Vazquez next season. I know there is like a 95% chance he comes back next season especially since we have 1 hole in the rotation already, but I cant stand the guy.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 02:49 AM)

You have to lay all of this at Kenny's feet...We needed releif pitching help at the trade deadline and he picks up yet another has-been player Ken Griffey, along with an awful relief pitcher.

Kenny's knack for collecting relics is getting very old.

You don't think the Sox will be stupid enough to pick up his option, do you?