2016 Fantasy Football Thread

SnB

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 18, 2016 -> 03:21 PM)
Scratch that. I'm putting in Diggs as a flex. Forte and Williams were very good for me.

What a f***ing call if I do say so myself. He has single handedly brought my team back from the dead. I still have Rodgers in this game too. Up 30 with him having Mathews and the Bears kicker tomorrow.

The following post is meant for s***s and giggles.

Really hope father time has beaten Peterson with a switch so bad that the Vikes are forced to play Mckinnon......Cuz I could really use a good McKinnon on my fantasy team to make up for the abomination that was my trade I posted 2 weeks ago.

Also need father time to hit up Josh McCown. I needs me some Cody "Captain Checkdown" Kessler to feed Duke Johnson the 70 passes the coaches and media led me to believe he could grab this year....Ya know, to help rationale my decision to trade David Johnson for him and Alshon.

Need to see if Father Time can hit up his boy Jesus and have him find Josh Gordon because that'd be nice too.

One last favor.... Hit up Forte too. He's just making me sad.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 19, 2016 -> 01:03 AM)
And then I lose AP to injury. God fantasy football sucks.

I don't want to rub it in, but everything that happened to you is the reason I won. I had woodhead leave the game and Sanu was a bust yesterday while Dez had a good game so I made my own mistakes too.