2016 Fantasy Football Thread

SnB

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 27, 2016 -> 10:36 PM)
Started Bortles and Hurns this week as bye week/injury replacements...HOLY GARBAGE TIME POINTS!!!

Bortles had a better game than Mariota fantasy-wise. I don't think Mariota even threw the ball in the 4th quarter.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 27, 2016 -> 10:36 PM)
Started Bortles and Hurns this week as bye week/injury replacements...HOLY GARBAGE TIME POINTS!!!

That's why I drafted Bortles, knowing he's the king of garbage time points, even if he was a bad QB. He was supposed to be my Big Ben replacement, but I finally gave up on him this week and rolled with Alex Smith. f***!

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 28, 2016 -> 07:21 AM)
That's why I drafted Bortles, knowing he's the king of garbage time points, even if he was a bad QB. He was supposed to be my Big Ben replacement, but I finally gave up on him this week and rolled with Alex Smith. f***!

I did the same and he has been my Big Ben replacement the last 2 weeks ha. But I don't blame you, I was trying to find anyone to start instead of him this week but after looking over all the s***ty options available, he seemed to still be my best one. I'll take it.

I'm doing well in this superflex league, but this is my regular starting lineup for this week:

QB- Brady (bye)

RB - Ware (probably hurt)

RB - Coleman (probably hurt)

WR - Brown (Big Ben is out)

WR - Hopkins (Bye)

TE - Pitta

Flex - Dalton (Bye)

And I can't even use my bench:

Jeffery - Bye

Howard - Bye

Like I said, I'm doing well at 7-1, so it's fine, but this is the most absurd situation I've ever had a team in before.

I think I'm going to drop my kicker to sign a WR but it's gonna be a bad week.

Won this week to get back to 4-4 and have the most points in the league by a decent margin. The fun part will be having to pick the match ups now as we start 2 wr's, 2rb's and a flex and I have Melvin Gordon, Forte, Ajayi, Kelvin Benjamin, Mike Evans and OBJ, with out even counting Jordan Howard. Good problem to have I guess.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Nov 1, 2016 -> 10:11 AM)
I'm doing well in this superflex league, but this is my regular starting lineup for this week:

QB- Brady (bye)

RB - Ware (probably hurt)

RB - Coleman (probably hurt)

WR - Brown (Big Ben is out)

WR - Hopkins (Bye)

TE - Pitta

Flex - Dalton (Bye)

And I can't even use my bench:

Jeffery - Bye

Howard - Bye

Like I said, I'm doing well at 7-1, so it's fine, but this is the most absurd situation I've ever had a team in before.

I think I'm going to drop my kicker to sign a WR but it's gonna be a bad week.

Same here bro. My regular lineup..

QB - Rodgers

RB - D. Johnson (bye)

RB - Forte

WR - Green (bye)

WR - Montgomery (questionable)

WR - Diggs

TE - Gronk (bye)

Flex - Howard (bye)

Bench

Thompson (bye)

Coates (questionable)

Enunwa

Beasley

Lewis (bye/hurt)

Booker

I just dropped my kicker (also on a bye week) for Ebron since I need a TE. I might get Beckham though, so that'll be nice for me.

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Nov 1, 2016 -> 07:06 PM)
Someone in my league has McCoy, Anderson, Ware, and McKinnon. All of them injured. He said he would give me Mike Evans for Crowell if Ware's I jury is serious enough. I'm thinking that's a steal for me considering Crowell is my 3rd or 4th best RB after Elliot, Gordon, Murray, Montgomery, and Bernard.

A guy is offering you a top 3 fantasy receiver for freaking Crowell and you "think" that's a steal?! That's a freakin robbery.

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Nov 1, 2016 -> 07:06 PM)
Someone in my league has McCoy, Anderson, Ware, and McKinnon. All of them injured. He said he would give me Mike Evans for Crowell if Ware's I jury is serious enough. I'm thinking that's a steal for me considering Crowell is my 3rd or 4th best RB after Elliot, Gordon, Murray, Montgomery, and Bernard.

Why haven't you clicked accept yet? Hurry up before he rescinds.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 09:01 AM)
Why haven't you clicked accept yet? Hurry up before he rescinds.

He tends to offer all these great trades for me through text, and then when it actually comes to offering it officially, he either doesn't, or he changes it. So it's no longer on the table. So I added Bills D to the trade. Or, he did mention Melvin Gordon, so maybe Gordon for Evans would work for him too, but Melvin Gordon has been such a TD stud (3rd best RB in fantasy) that it worries me a bit. Probably still do it though considering my depth at RB.

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 12:35 PM)
He tends to offer all these great trades for me through text, and then when it actually comes to offering it officially, he either doesn't, or he changes it. So it's no longer on the table. So I added Bills D to the trade. Or, he did mention Melvin Gordon, so maybe Gordon for Evans would work for him too, but Melvin Gordon has been such a TD stud (3rd best RB in fantasy) that it worries me a bit. Probably still do it though considering my depth at RB.

Now he says my team doesn't excite him and he doesn't need anyone from my team....even though he initally starting making offers. At this point I think he just does this to f*** with me and waste my time.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Nov 4, 2016 -> 10:02 AM)
Couldn't have asked for a better start than having Jameis Winston, Julio Jones and Mike Evans all going last night

As long as Jameis and Evans are alive going foward ha. I had Evans going so no complaints here besides the fact Jameis tried to kill him on that one play.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 4, 2016 -> 11:19 AM)
As long as Jameis and Evans are alive going foward ha. I had Evans going so no complaints here besides the fact Jameis tried to kill him on that one play.

They seemed fine. They have 10 days to recover. But yeah, that was an incredibly dumb play by Winston in that situation on the 2 point conversion