ITS ALIVE!!!

southsider2k5

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 4, 2017 -> 12:04 PM)
I SURVIVED THE GREAT SOXTALK BLACKOUT OF '17!

Hahaha same!!! I realized though that this is the best place to get Sox info...its all in one spot. You actually have to search multiple sites for different information when this site isn't avilable, but here it's all on just a couple pages. Really makes you see how convenient this site is.

Holy crap my access just now came back. The last few days sucked! I need warning before this crap happens again, I didn't know what had happened. I spent so much deadline time on line, I may need help. Cold turkey withdrawal left me shaken.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Aug 4, 2017 -> 11:58 AM)
The worst of all this was Delmonico hitting a HR at Fenway and having nowhere to go for reaction. Was awful.

Honestly that was my biggest slap in the face of this all too. Other than that I think I could have made it okay.

QUOTE (joejoedairy @ Aug 4, 2017 -> 01:29 PM)
Godaddy was trying to sell me the domain name soxtalk.com

I refused.

It's funny how those ads do that, since the actual domain was not for sale (and was not expired, etc). The domain that the server/host site sits on had some issues, which caused DNS issues that took a lot longer than we anticipated to be resolved. At some point in the near future, we will likely be upgrading servers/softare, which will cause a "planned" near-term outage (most likely during the long-offseason). During that time, the goal would be to have a temporary site-up while the main site undergoes maintenance.