ITS ALIVE!!!

southsider2k5

I couldn't believe it. Was Soxtalk gone? So, I went to another group I was in (Chicago White Sox Diehard Fans) and posted a message asking if any other members belonged to Soxtalk and were they having a problem. Problem with that group is that the one of the Admins has to OK every post and then it will be posted on the site. Would you believe that my post was not OK'd and so no post. Glad it's finally back up and by the way I dropped out of that other group.

QUOTE (Saufley @ Aug 4, 2017 -> 04:43 PM)
I couldn't believe it. Was Soxtalk gone? So, I went to another group I was in (Chicago White Sox Diehard Fans) and posted a message asking if any other members belonged to Soxtalk and were they having a problem. Problem with that group is that the one of the Admins has to OK every post and then it will be posted on the site. Would you believe that my post was not OK'd and so no post. Glad it's finally back up and by the way I dropped out of that other group.

Soxtalk has its own facebook page. When this page has issues, that is the first place it is posted.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/27284358753/

Mine is still acting up a little bit. Sometimes I can get on, sometimes I can't. Tell the truth ... did anybody the last few days have the name "Greg" pop into their heads at any point.

Such as: "My gawd I'm glad I get a break from Greg."

Or "My gawd I miss Greg."

You may not be able to reach the site sometimes. It's going to depend on where you access from. It takes 24-48 hours to totally stabilize.

The intermittency is because you're accessing the site through a different route each time you log in and sometimes it hasn't totally propagated across all the name servers yet for different ISPs.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 4, 2017 -> 03:43 PM)
Mine is still acting up a little bit. Sometimes I can get on, sometimes I can't. Tell the truth ... did anybody the last few days have the name "Greg" pop into their heads at any point.

Such as: "My gawd I'm glad I get a break from Greg."

Or "My gawd I miss Greg."

You were mentioned on the Sox Facebook page.