Fantasy Football

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 18, 2017 -> 07:11 AM)
I'm 2-0 in both my leagues. Usually only do 1 but a buddy needed a 10th. Not used to this. I usually suck.

LOL same exact thing on my end, just waiting for mass injuries or suck out of my teams to make up for the hot start.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 18, 2017 -> 07:11 AM)
I'm 2-0 in both my leagues. Usually only do 1 but a buddy needed a 10th. Not used to this. I usually suck.

Same, minus the suck. :lol:

I usually start off hot every year though, then slow down. I do make the playoffs (I've made it every year but one which is impressive) but usually get bounced. We'll see what happens this year now that I'm in a couple of leagues. (although the injuries are starting to pile up.. Johnson, OBJ still not 100%, now Olsen)

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 18, 2017 -> 09:58 AM)
I lost one of those in each league. Hoping I can get Jesse James tomorrow for Greg.

Yep. Same as every year for me. Start week 1 on fire, by week 2 half of those players go to IR and I pick the wrong replacements.

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 18, 2017 -> 09:59 AM)
Yep. Same as every year for me. Start week 1 on fire, by week 2 half of those players go to IR and I pick the wrong replacements.

Yep. i picked up engram because Olsen is out. Today they said Engram is in concussion protocol and may not play.

QUOTE (ptatc @ Sep 21, 2017 -> 12:40 AM)
Yep. i picked up engram because Olsen is out. Today they said Engram is in concussion protocol and may not play.

Seriously contemplate Ben Watson if he is available. Flacco loves using the TE and Watson was targeted a boatload last week.

Edited by maggsmaggs

Finally got my 1st win. Finished 2nd in points this week thanks to Larry Fitzgerald and Antonio having big games.

The Diggs/Howard trade will go through tomorrow. Had we actually made the trade official when we agreed, and I played them in my lineup this weekend, I would have scored 174 on ESPN scoring, which would have probably been the highest score our league of 5 years has ever had.

I'm pretty excited about my team. Lamar Miller and Gillislee will get bumped to my bench. That's pretty impressive for a 12-team league, methinks.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 26, 2017 -> 08:57 AM)
I got duped into drafting Lamar Miller as well. Thought the rookie QB would check down to him more, but nah. Hope I can get Chris Thompson off the waiver wire.

Miller and Decker have been my biggest disappointments so far.

Although I havent even started Decker yet.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Sep 28, 2017 -> 06:02 PM)
Any concerns starting Montgomery tonight

Could slot in mixon or Carson instead. Mixon is my flex right now and Bell is my other starting rb

Not ppr

They took him off the injury report completely, so he should be healthy. The bears D is sneaky good against the run, but he's guaranteed the most touches from those guys.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 28, 2017 -> 06:11 PM)
They took him off the injury report completely, so he should be healthy. The bears D is sneaky good against the run, but he's guaranteed the most touches from those guys.

On volume alone he's an RB2 every week with RB1 upside. He's a great play every week.

With the news of Baldwin being slightly banged up I was able to strike at the right time and make a trade:

I give up:

Stefon Diggs

M. Gillisee

I get:

Lesean McCoy

Doug Baldin

I'm in first place, the guy I'm trading with is in ninth. Classic sell high, buy low to a team that is needy for production.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Sep 28, 2017 -> 06:02 PM)
Any concerns starting Montgomery tonight

Could slot in mixon or Carson instead. Mixon is my flex right now and Bell is my other starting rb

Not ppr

Lol, sorry

He had like every touch until he got hurt, maybe the weather break will heal him up