2018 White Sox catch-all thread

southsider2k5

1 hour ago, soxfan2014 said:

He complains about the price of going to the ballpark, something he doesn't do lol

I've been to the Cell but I don't get back to Chicago often. I repeat ... I am not the devil. I know my White Sox and Sox history. I know the Cell and I know what I know. Don't make me out to be evil. I am merely a huge White Sox fan and can't condone what's happened since 2005. 

1 hour ago, southsider2k5 said:

Don't you read the Buster?  He holds entire discussions on things he knows nothing about.

That's unfair. Just because you cherry picked a comment about how I don't know all the atrocities in NK ... I know Kim is a brutal dictator. I assure you I know as much or more about buster topics than 85 percent of all Americans would. You guys are much more unfair to me than I am to you all. A lot of people agree with my positions. My base of peeps on this board is more the silent group. 

Edited by greg775

3 minutes ago, greg775 said:

That's unfair. Just because you cherry picked a comment about how I don't know all the atrocities in NK ... I know Kim is a brutal dictator. I assure you I know as much or more about buster topics than 85 percent of all Americans would. You guys are much more unfair to me than I am to you all. A lot of people agree with my positions. My base of peeps on this board is more the silent group. 

It is unfair to take you at your words?  That is pretty telling. 

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

It is unfair to take you at your words?  That is pretty telling. 

I assure you I know issues more than 85 percent of all Americans. What more do you want? I asked for help on North Korea atrocities rather than look it up. So I am scum. Right. That's what I get for asking for a favor. Face facts: I hate the rebuild and there are other ways to win and because of this forceful position I am despised. Fine.

10 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I assure you I know issues more than 85 percent of all Americans. What more do you want? I asked for help on North Korea atrocities rather than look it up. So I am scum. Right. That's what I get for asking for a favor. Face facts: I hate the rebuild and there are other ways to win and because of this forceful position I am despised. Fine.

They're playing .500 baseball over the last 30 games or so. Be happier.

15 minutes ago, greg775 said:

You know more than 85% of Americans, yet had to ask what was so bad about NK.  Uh, huh.

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

You know more than 85% of Americans, yet had to ask what was so bad about NK.  Uh, huh.

Man, your demands of me are excessive. Moral of story: Never ask for a favor of fans on soxtalk. Look it up yourself and do it now! Before posting anything! No matter that anybody living and breathing in America knows NK is bad. For specific examples, LOOK IT UP YOURSELF!! What a mean country we've become. Thanx for nothing.

Edited by greg775

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

Man, your demands of me are excessive. Moral of story: Never ask for a favor of fans on soxtalk. Look it up yourself and do it now! Before posting anything! No matter that anybody living and breathing in America knows NK is bad. For specific examples, LOOK IT UP YOURSELF!! What a mean country we've become. Thanx for nothing.

Give it up dude.  No one feels sorry for you with this act.

16 hours ago, TaylorStSox said:

I still have $20 that says Greg and Caufield are the same person. 

I believe WBWSF and Greg are the same person, tbh.

1 hour ago, turnin' two said:

The North Koreans?

If they have any 29-32 year old veterans, KW and Hahn missed out on them! This team could have hovering around .500!

2 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

Do us all a favor and take a couple weeks off. 

I hope he doesn't take a couple weeks off. SoxTalk is the best site for White Sox fans. Everybody gets to express their opinions without any censorship. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing especially on SoxTalk.

• Like 1

Just now, WBWSF said:

I hope he doesn't take a couple weeks off. SoxTalk is the best site for White Sox fans. Everybody gets to express their opinions without any censorship. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing especially on SoxTalk.

No doubt.  Just gets old. 

36 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

Yeah, this poster and Greg are the same person

Regardless, I think Caulfield deserves more credit. He is all over the place sometimes but he puts together long, well thought out posts pretty often. I think he is a very valuable poster to have. I always enjoy his posts late at night when nobody else is posting. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hot FiRe said:

Regardless, I think Caulfield deserves more credit. He is all over the place sometimes but he puts together long, well thought out posts pretty often. I think he is a very valuable poster to have. I always enjoy his posts late at night when nobody else is posting. 

I love his volume and his enthusiasm but sometimes I wonder how he walks a straight line on his way into work everyday.

This year feels like a golden age for Soxtalk imo. Software got improved, got some new posters, and the "in house" content via FutureSox continues to expand.  I'd love to see a Podcast.