Rick Hahn burner account

wrathofhahn

28 minutes ago, wrathofhahn said:

Does one exist and if one does who here is most likely to be one? My vote is greg he constantly talks in the 3rd person like he's trying convince people he's actually a greg.

I see you there, Rick, slyly admitting to things.

35 minutes ago, wrathofhahn said:

Does one exist and if one does who here is most likely to be one? My vote is greg he constantly talks in the 3rd person like he's trying convince people he's actually a greg.

If Rick is Greg, this whole franchise needs to be contracted. 

Not necessarily.

To believe all the conspiracy theories/theorists, he might have been maneuvering behind the scenes to "make KW look bad" and create momentum to push him out to Toronto, lol.

Just like Colangelo consistently elevated himself and tried to sabotage the positive vibes around Hinkie and the Raptors' GM.

Edited by caulfield12

If Hahn was somebody on this board? It'd be Chicago White Sox I think it is. Isn't he the guy who had the post that said he was sick of people who didn't understand the rebuild like me, "how long must this go on?"

• Like 1

10 hours ago, greg775 said:

If Hahn was somebody on this board? It'd be Chicago White Sox I think it is. Isn't he the guy who had the post that said he was sick of people who didn't understand the rebuild like me, "how long must this go on?"

You caught me.  I’m clearly Rick Hahn because I can’t tolerate all your whining about losing so many games in the second year of a rebuild.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Tony said:

I would bet 95% of all GMs are on Twitter some way or another. 

And members of the Sox front office absolutely read this board. (Not saying Baseball Ops per say)

I bet they respect greg's posts. Thanks to Leonard for his post recognizing my length of time on this board, thus the fact what you see is what you get. I am not a troll. I may be an angry fan or a disillusioned fan or too demanding of a fan but I am a fan. That would be cool if Hahn did post on here. It would certainly make some of us be more polite and less egregious.

Edited by greg775

1 minute ago, chetkincaid said:

Don’t you have to have some kind of a personality to be active on social media and in public forums? Hahn has no personality. He’s a machine. 

That’s part of his mystique...lol...same with Sam Hinkie, who’s really quite a fascinating guy if you read some of his (rare) interviews filled with discussions about philosophy, innovative practices and lots of areas outside of sports (Silicon Valley/venture philanthropy).

Or simply download his resignation letter from the 76ers.  Like something out of Jerry Maguire.