Tigers @ White Sox

Kyyle23

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

The people who are amazed at low attendance for a bad baseball team are something else. What do you expect?

The reality of a rebuild.  I just took off a few days from Soxtalk because of how bad Moncada has been doing.  But that breather, Lopez, and a few too many drinks has got me excited for tonight!

Watching Reynaldo Lope makes me feel like I know less about baseball. He's missing a few spots, but for the life of me I cannot understand how his stuff is so easy to hit. He just touched 98, his fastball is like 9 inches of horizontal movement, and he's keeping an 84 mph slider down. I don't get it.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

We got bad Lopez tonight. Just remember, we have too much pitching :).   His change up is not very good this season.

Lopez has been pretty damn good this year, and it seems like since you were all aboard the “Lopez is a reliever” train preseason, you enjoy his bad starts over his good ones just you can post your sarcastic smiling emojis.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Lopez has been pretty damn good this year, and it seems like since you were all aboard the “Lopez is a reliever” train preseason, you enjoy his bad starts over his good ones just you can post your sarcastic smiling emojis.

No I think he's shown enough progression in terms of maintaining his velocity of late that he should be a starter going forward. He's easily the main guy currently in the rotation that I project to be in it two years from now