Gwinnett (34-46) @ Charlotte (37-43), 6:04 CT, MILB.tv

Luiz Gohara (0-3, 6.87) vs Michael Kopech (3-5, 4.66)

Jackson (42-35) @ Birmingham (37-39), 6:30 CT, MILB.tv

Taylor Widener (4-4, 2.81) vs Bernardo Flores (0-1, 2.57)

Winston-Salem (47-32) @ Wilmington (36-42), 5:05 CT

Blake Battenfield (1-0, 2.25) vs Daniel Tillo (2-1, 3.03)

Kannapolis (43-33) @ Rome (44-34), 5:00 CT, MILB.tv

Drew Harrington (0-0, 0.00) vs Odalvi Javier (2-4, 4.11)

Helena (8-6) @ Great Falls (8-6), Game 1, 7:00 CT

Blake Lillis (1-0, 1.13) vs Jonathan Stiever (0-0, 0.00)

Helena (8-6) @ Great Falls (8-6), Game 2, TBD

Victor Castaneda (0-2, 4.70) vs TBD

AZL White Sox (7-3) @ AZL Cubs 1 (5-4)

TBD vs TBD

DSL White Sox (3-21) @ DSL Blue Jays (13-11)

Yordi Rosario (0-1, 4.26) vs Ronald Govea (0-0, 0.84)

https://www.mlb.com/whitesox/prospects/stats/affiliates

http://www.milb.com/scoreboard/index.jsp?cid=&lid=&org=145&sc=&sid=milb&t=affiliate&ymd=20180630

• Thanks 1

Assuming he's healthy, Robert isn't playing again. Seems like Omar has been playing guys 3-4 games then benching them 2.  Rutherford and Adolfo missed back-to-back games also this week. If this is true, just another ridiculous move by the org.

Edited by fathom

1 hour ago, fathom said:

Assuming he's healthy, Robert isn't playing again. Seems like Omar has been playing guys 3-4 games then benching them 2.  Rutherford and Adolfo missed back-to-back games also this week. If this is true, just another ridiculous move by the org.

I’m actually hoping Robert is banged up or something, because giving Remillard any amount of playing time over him in the outfield is pretty ridiculous.

So far so good for Battenfield.  Anyone know what kind of stuff he has?

Awful command for Kopech tonight. 4 walks, HBP, 9 outs recorded. Most of the balls far enough off the plate even Avi wouldn't swing at.  If he had this type of command in majors, probably wouldn't make it out of the 3rd.

Eloy looks great at the plate against MLB caliber starter.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Awful command for Kopech tonight. 4 walks, HBP, 9 outs recorded. Most of the balls far enough off the plate even Avi wouldn't swing at.  If he had this type of command in majors, probably wouldn't make it out of the 3rd.

Eloy looks great at the plate against MLB caliber starter.

I’m no pitching expert, but it almost seemed like he was having issues with his release point.  On the plus side, he seems to be inducing a ton of weak contact, including a lot of grounders.

8 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’m no pitching expert, but it almost seemed like he was having issues with his release point.  On the plus side, he seems to be inducing a ton of weak contact, including a lot of grounders.

Absolutely. He's battled through it. That's still a positive. Doesn't have his best stuff but he's keeping the game in reach.

Looks like Eloy is finally adjusting. Nice to see the BA keep creeping its way up.

22 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Did you see what I mean about how he loses his mechanics when he tries to purposely elevate?  Gets under it just a bit.

Micker Adolfo has been such a pleasant surprise this year. Walk rate up, strikeout rate down. Showing improvement in those 2 areas as you move up the ladder is nothing to sneeze at. I know Law is a believer. Has often remarked how raw he was when he came over, and that he might take a bit but could be really worth the wait.

• Like 2

Just now, DirtySox said:

Micker Adolfo has been such a pleasant surprise this year. Walk rate up, strikeout rate down. Showing improvement in those 2 areas as you move up the ladder is nothing to sneeze at. I know Law is a believer. Has often remarked how raw he was when he came over, and that he might take a bit but could be really worth the wait.

and him homering in front of one of his biggest supporters does nothing but help his stock