Rick Hahn

whitesoxbrad

4 hours ago, SCCWS said:

LIP:  That is from a Capital Gains standpoint. But I think the heirs have to resell after the death  (within a few years) or they take a huge hit from an income tax standpoint. Also buyers get major tax write-offs to purchase teams. 

Well given that JR has told the family to sell the Sox and keep the Bulls that is almost a absolute given. They will sell the club ASAP.

Soxtalk should band together and do a documentary on the intricacies and history of the Reinsdorf family estate. There's an unbelievable amount of detailed insider knowledge here. 

We could also generate revenue for the site by offering financial planning services. We'd be foolish to squander this much expertise.

Edited by Eminor3rd
  • Haha 1
  • Love 6

29 minutes ago, Eminor3rd said:

Soxtalk should band together and do a documentary on the intricacies and history of the Reinsdorf family estate. There's an unbelievable amount of detailed insider knowledge here. 

We could also generate revenue for the site by offering financial planning services. We'd be foolish to squander this much expertise.

This might be the greatest single post in the history of Soxtalk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eminor3rd said:

Maybe WE could buy the team!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:

everyone make your pitch to be GM.   Send your inquiries to Chisoxfn

I tried but the inbox is full already. Damn! And I had aspirations of being the next Soxtalk villain by taking KW's VP position once the New Whitesox Order was operational.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Eminor3rd said:

This post is so damn good I nominate you to be the next JR. :)

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BlackSox13 said:

I tried but the inbox is full already. Damn! And I had aspirations of being the next Soxtalk villain by taking KW's VP position once the New Whitesox Order was operational.  

Let's be real, if there is any villain/KW role to be played, we all know I've got that wrapped up.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2018 at 3:37 PM, WBWSF said:

The perfect situation would be the Mets  hire Hahn as their GM. I would then write JR another letter requesting to be interviewed for the job of White Sox GM. Being "The Worlds Biggest White Sox Fan" (WBWSF)  I would give JR the most unforgettable  interview he ever experienced. I'm sure after my interview he would really have no choice but to name me the new White Sox GM.  Believe me White Sox baseball would be fun again if I was the GM. I WOULD MAKE THE WHITE SOX GREAT AGAIN!!!!

You should read "The secret life of Walter Mitty"

4 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

Let's be real, if there is any villain/KW role to be played, we all know I've got that wrapped up.

Lol, I can't argue that. Can I be Don Cooper then? I'm really good at being grumpy and have swearing down to a science. I make Eric Cartman with tourettes look like a choir boy. :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eminor3rd said:

If we bought the team, do you think Jerry and Kenny would form a message board and criticize us for not spending enough money?

Absolutely. Then we would read Soxtalk to get ideas on how to run the front office and build a winner.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Fair. You do need to work on hating more people tho.

Do I hate more people in the front office or Soxtalk or both? Oh, and is better to hate or be hated? Wait, ya have to hate in order to be hated... right? I think I'm starting to get the hang of this. 

29 minutes ago, BlackSox13 said:

Lol, I can't argue that. Can I be Don Cooper then? I'm really good at being grumpy and have swearing down to a science. I make Eric Cartman with tourettes look like a choir boy. :D

I could play Herm.  He would get a kick out of that.

5 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

Anyone who is not a pitcher pretty much.

Even Drake? 😛

5 hours ago, ptatc said:

I could play Herm.  He would get a kick out of that.

There's nobody more qualified than yourself to play the role of Herm Schneider. Job is yours!