Ruiz makes MLB Pipeline team

southsider2k5

4 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Ruiz is probably the least talked about White Sox prospect in our system that has a legitimate chance of impacting the mlb team. He's closer to being ready for a bullpen audition and has really solid stuff. Solid peripherals back up what he has done this season. A hidden gem in the farm system.

4 minutes ago, steveno89 said:

I took a stab at writing my first White Sox related article beyond tweets and message board responses about Jose Ruiz. I'll post it here for anyone that is curious.

Jose Ruiz article White Sox.docx

Nice job on the write up.  I agree he will be interesting to watch.  Rule 5 eligible if I am correct and I would protect at this point.  

Just now, BamaDoc said:

Nice job on the write up.  I agree he will be interesting to watch.  Rule 5 eligible if I am correct and I would protect at this point.  

I should have added that he is rule five eligible and needs to be added to the 40 man roster. I feel that's largely a given at this point though. 

Thanks, appreciate you reading it

On 8/13/2018 at 12:24 PM, steveno89 said:

Ruiz is probably the least talked about White Sox prospect in our system that has a legitimate chance of impacting the mlb team. He's closer to being ready for a bullpen audition and has really solid stuff. Solid peripherals back up what he has done this season. A hidden gem in the farm system.

Good job !