Name Change? Anything else needed?

Heads22

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to request a name change...nothing major...just drop "and the fungi" from my name.

It's too long to type when I sign in and for some reason it won't "remember me" on this site.

Boras is a friend of mine and informed me of possible collusion from the mod's on here to keep me out by having me signed out even when I ask it to save me! :P

(i don't know how to make it green in the fast reply so don't take that serious)

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(Leonard Zelig @ Nov 1, 2007 -> 06:46 PM)
Hey, does anybody know if the Soxtalk Firefox thing is still on here?

Yep, still here: http://www.pcgamingtech.net/downloads/whitesox.xpi

Updated with Cabrera.

Just select the link, choose to open with FireFox, click Install Now, then Restart FireFox. Should populate next to Help.

Edited by RME JICO

QUOTE(Beastly @ Nov 25, 2007 -> 11:25 AM)
Can someone change my name to: The Beast? Beastly seems to plain without Ordonez at the end of it. Heh. Any suggestions could be helpful, I'm not very good with creative screen names.

Kapkomet took care of that for you. How about a cage match? The Beast V. Rex Kickass?

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 26, 2007 -> 09:45 AM)
Kapkomet took care of that for you. How about a cage match? The Beast V. Rex Kickass?

I'd be glad to take on Rex Kickass! Now if only Cubssuck1 and Be Good came back, we'd all be reunited! Or how about The Old Roman? =P Thanks Kap and Co.

Edited by The Beast

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Nov 22, 2007 -> 03:54 PM)
Yep, still here: http://www.pcgamingtech.net/downloads/whitesox.xpi

Updated with Cabrera.

Just select the link, choose to open with FireFox, click Install Now, then Restart FireFox. Should populate next to Help.

Hey, thanks a bunch. You've added a lot to it since the last version I had. It looks great and I cannot express how much I appreciate it. Thanks again!! :notworthy :headbang

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(The Beast @ Nov 27, 2007 -> 01:55 AM)
I'd be glad to take on Rex Kickass! Now if only Cubssuck1 and Be Good came back, we'd all be reunited! Or how about The Old Roman? =P Thanks Kap and Co.

I still pop in from now and then...Soxtalk has been very to good to me over the years.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't know there was a talkcubs

Not trying to be a dick, but the other sporting boards don't show too much activity. Would it have been easier or better if talkbulls, bears, blackhawks, and big ten were made into separate sub-forums under A&J's? Or have them be there own forums underneath a sports topic folder like the "special interest fourm," perhaps something like they do at motownsports? I luv this layout.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...