2019 NFL Draft Thread

I think there will be a lot of trades in the first round.   I think the last two years there was 5 and 7, I would think something around that.

Packers, Lions and Vikings will add 9 players before the Bears draft this year.

7 minutes ago, GoSox05 said:

I think there will be a lot of trades in the first round.   I think the last two years there was 5 and 7, I would think something around that.

Packers, Lions and Vikings will add 9 players before the Bears draft this year.

So excited to see what the redskins/raiders gonna do

18 minutes ago, bmags said:

So excited to see what the redskins/raiders gonna do

Raiders might be normal, although you can never rule them out.  

Washington seems like they are going to let Dan Snyder run their draft and will probably do some really stupid things. 

2 hours ago, GoSox05 said:

Raiders might be normal, although you can never rule them out.  

Washington seems like they are going to let Dan Snyder run their draft and will probably do some really stupid things. 

So it comes out that Snyder wants haskins but Gruden wants Jones. It's weird...but I'm siding with Snyder?

40 minutes ago, bmags said:

So it comes out that Snyder wants haskins but Gruden wants Jones. It's weird...but I'm siding with Snyder?

No, that actually would be the smarter move.  I like Haskins and not really a fan of Jones. 

I like Lock as well.  There has been talk of the Packers taking him.  If he falls to 30 I'd be all about it.

As a Missouri fan, it's hard with Lock. He is a tremendous person. He grew a lot over 4 years. But he would have phases of maddening inaccuracy especially throwing across the middle.

But he had some idiotic schemes and poor talent, and sometimes put together some epic games. I feel better about him than Gabbert, but the inaccuracy is a major red flag.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

But Ryan Pace just got fired with this draft, one prominent NFL executive just texted me... 

Jamal Adams tweeted how he thinks about 5 teams passing on him. Yeah, the Bears were one...and they got Eddie Jackson about 105 picks later.

Oh, the hindsight is awesome :wub:

21 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

But Ryan Pace just got fired with this draft, one prominent NFL executive just texted me... 

My fav of his was when he tweeted out "just texted a scout "does seeing kyler doing this with oklahoma make you question baker" he replied "i'd be shitting bricks right now""

Baker then turns out awesome and kyler is likely a #1 pick.

That was by far the most boring draft I ever watched. Pretty bummed for lock, but I hope this means he may land in a situation with a stable coach and opportunity to sit. Maybe vikes take a shot if he keeps falling?