GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT

soxfan49

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

Tim has been handed a lot of rope with his idea of "making baseball fun again."     But the idiocy to his game still shows up too often.  More than I enjoy.  

His base running has not been very good for about a month now.  Started off the season incredible in that aspect.

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

Tim has been handed a lot of rope with his idea of "making baseball fun again."     But the idiocy to his game still shows up too often.  More than I enjoy.  

Part of his "making baseball fun again" mantra isn't stealing bases; that's just a piece of his game. That mantra is based on celebrating it seems

5 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

You were earlier, then changed your tune. I already agreed that Lester has definitely been given more favorable calls. 

There was some misunderstanding there then. I said that he couldn't be blamed for the slam because he executed his pitch but Contreras was sitting on it. That was on McCann for poor pitch selection. That is what I said and I stand by it. He could be blamed for loading the bases, but if they get Contreras out he wiggles out of it with zero runs or one run. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Benetti complimented him on being smart not trying for a triple when he could have made it with ease and then does stupid shit like that

And then Benetti and Stone praise the jump he had, and that it took a great throw.

THAT DOESN'T MATTER!!!

• Like 1

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic