GT Chicago vs Chicago, 6/19/19, 7:05 CT

soxfan49

Leadoff double and then only 3 guys end up hitting that inning.  How often does that happen? 

We just continue to play dumb baseball.  

Dropped pop ups, bad OF routes, Interferance, getting hit running out of the box, caught stealing 3B with no outs. 

Just so much dumbness.  And by the sound of it people are still comfortable in their jobs.  

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Leadoff double and then only 3 guys end up hitting that inning.  How often does that happen? 

We just continue to play dumb baseball.  

Dropped pop ups, bad OF routes, Interferance, getting hit running out of the box, caught stealing 3B with no outs. 

Just so much dumbness.  And by the sound of it people are still comfortable in their jobs.  

At least once to often.

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

What the fuck is with you and Puig man?  Seriously, did you wish for socks for Christmas as kid too?

I’m just being realistic.  Sox aren’t getting the top guys.  He’s the best RF available and I think the Sox could actually sign him.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

16 minutes ago, fathom said:

Next two starts against Boston and Twins......good luck

It‘s not like he didn‘t dominate against Houston or the Yankees. ;)

btw. The lineup a pitcher faces does not make as big a difference as many people think. The worst offense in baseball is around 1.5 runs worse than the absolute best one.

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

It‘s not like he didn‘t dominate against Houston or the Yankees. ;)

btw. The lineup a pitcher faces does not make as big a difference as many people think. The worst offense in baseball is around 1.5 runs worse than the absolute best one.

true, but I think it's easier getting back on track if he got to face the Beckham-led Tigers or Royals again instead of the Red Sox or Twins.

4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Giolito should start using his curveball as a substitute for his change when they're sitting on it. 

ABSOLUTELY. He just doesn't throw it for strikes. It's a shame. I know me and you were the main ones hyping his curveball. 

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic