6/23- Sox at Rangers, 2:05, WGN

flavum

1 minute ago, Greg Hibbard said:

I think you missed my point. BABIP is a stat that accounts for the variance of results. This was kind of a freak double play that was amazing defensive performance than it was a referendum on Abreu’s playing ability. 

for all of you citing exit velocity, what was the exit velocity of yoan’s single, and if Jose’s ball is three inches more away from Odor I wonder if we are having this exchange about being “disgusted” by Abreu.

You said Abreu blistered it. Abreu's was not hit hard. Next

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

No thought of development?  Are you serious?

Why wouldn’t they have just brought up Seby Zavala again then?

Zavala is a potential MLB catcher and was up he struck out like 5 of his six/seven at bats. Now they called up Collins for sculpture of coffee. When they are ready then  it’s not a new experience. Development is a process. Usually that process if working on your game is at the MILB level. If Collins I was being brought up to be our catcher Mccann would be out of playing time 

Edited by elrockinMT
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

Zavala is a potential MLB catcher and was up he struck out like 5 of his six/seven at bats. Now tad called up Collins for sculpture of coffee. When they are ready then  it’s not a new experience. Development is a process. Usually that process if working on your game is at the MILB level. If Collins I was being brought up to be our catcher Mccann would be out of playing time 

Oh, it’s cuz Zavala was bad?  I call BS.

If it’s all about trying to win games, the Sox wouldn’t be pitching Despaigne and Nova.

If it’s all about development, there is no better time than now when winning games doesn’t matter much.

Edited by Moan4Yoan
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, ron883 said:

If it's so easy for Stone to steal signs, what stops MLB team from doing it? Put a headphone in the batting helmets and go. I assume this is very against the rules

theres a delay