Sox @ Boston, 6:10

BigHurt3515

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Stuff is still good, his command is starting to get scary though. No need to freak out yet though.

I wouldn't start worrying unless he's throwing 92 mph or slower. That is how you know his mechanics are fucked again. 

2 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

He didn't have a feel for his slider or change. He was also falling all over the mound. Still had a lot of life on his fb. I'm not worried at all. The usual suspects are going to hate on him regardless though. 

3 ER in 5.2 innings is a hell of an outing with your  D stuff vs the Sawx 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Why does everyone think that Gio is going to revert to sucking? He's been facing some patient and damn good offenses the last two starts. Obviously what he did vs the Astros and jankees doesn't matter. 

He's still missing bats. He's gonna be fine. 

Because we’re the White Sox, lol.

If you don’t end up in prison like Loiaza, you break your hamate bone on the way to the AL MVP.

Or because of Lopez 2019.

Obviously the Cubs and Red Sox are much better offensively than our usual opponents (other than the Twins)...so he’s probably not quite an ace (on a predictable, year to year basis) partially due to the fact he gets to face Cleveland, KC and Detroit about half the time.

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Because we’re the White Sox, lol.

If you don’t end up in prison like Loiaza, you break your hamate bone on the way to the AL MVP.

Or because of Lopez 2019.

Obviously the Cubs and Red Sox are much better offensively than our usual opponents (other than the Twins)...so he’s probably not quite an ace (on a predictable, year to year basis) partially due to the fact he gets to face Cleveland, KC and Detroit about half the time.

He beat the Yankees, Red Sox and Astros during this streak, but Caufield gonna Caufield. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

He beat the Yankees, Red Sox and Astros during this streak, but Caufield gonna Caufield. 

That’s STILL not the Yankees of 2018 with Judge/Stanton, and the Astros have been missing key elements of their roster as well.

And an inning ago, you were criticizing Giolito for giving up the 3-2 lead, lol.

Edited by caulfield12

26 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

That‘s a tough lineup to pitch to in a tough place. You could argue he should have only given up 2 runs.

True but he lost command in a bad way at the end there

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

That’s not the Yankees of 2018, and the Astros have been missing key elements of their roster as well.

And an inning ago, you were criticizing Giolito for giving up the 3-2 lead, lol.

I didn't criticize Gio. What are you talking about? 

The Yankees have the 6th best offense in baseball, but Caufield gonna Caufield. 

Edited by TaylorStSox
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Who is willing to pay Betts $325 million?

Pretty nuts to think that he may get as much as Machado and Harper.  I wouldn’t give it to him but his stats are pretty damn great and he has age (26) on his side.  Can he play a legit CF?  That would make it more likely.

4 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

I know one team that won't for sure. 

😂

Edited by Moan4Yoan

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic