ChiSox @ BoSox, 6/26, 12:05 CT

2 hours ago, GermanSoxFan said:

As far as road trips go, having to go to Wrigley, to Arlington against a Texas team that has some dark magic going on right now to be 8 games over and to Fenway and come away 3-5 is not the worst thing in the world.

Even though it was at home, going 2-2 vs. the Yanks, makes this a 5-7 record in this tough 15 game stretch.

42 minutes ago, bubba phillips said:

Even though it was at home, going 2-2 vs. the Yanks, makes this a 5-7 record in this tough 15 game stretch.

I said before this stretch started that 5-10 would be OK with me due to the fact that they basically have no pitching staff. Now though I'm hoping for one against the Twins which would make it 6-9 at the end which again under the circumstances isn't bad at all.

I must say this team is frustratingly entertaining.  Even with all their fundamentally bad baseball and lack of starting pitching, they are much easier to watch than last year's product.

6 hours ago, poppysox said:

Another reason Madrigal will be a welcome addition.  He is always lauded for his on field acumen and high baseball IQ.  McCann is also in that group.  Well...that's all the high baseball IQ players I can think of on the WS.

In fairness, The Red Sox had some bone-headed plays this series as well.