White Sox vs Twins 7:10 PM CT Detwiler vs Berrios

Kyyle23

Just now, SoxAce said:

They need to get rid of Herrera's contract.

Just now, SouthWallace said:

Herrera is toast

I didnt believe it at first but he's throwing 99 mph and still getting lit up. I am fully on board the Herrera=gascan train

Did I mention that I hate the fucking Twins? 

Ricky is a fucking moron. He's reached Bevington levels of buffoonery 

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I didnt believe it at first but he's throwing 99 mph and still getting lit up. I am fully on board the Herrera=gascan train

Did I mention that I hate the fucking Twins? 

Ricky is a fucking moron. He's reached Bevington levels of buffoonery 

Jack with all due respect Hahn paid this guy to get outs. This a perfect situation for Herrera to come in and save colome.....this is not on Ricky 

Just now, 2Deep said:

Jack with all due respect Hahn paid this guy to get outs. This a perfect situation for Herrera to come in and save colome.....this is not on Ricky 

No I completely agree here. Hahn had a disaster of an offseason, no arguments there. Progress from the youngins has bailed him out 

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Well we know they won't get rid of Cooper. I hope maybe they dive more analytically and see if there's something he can change or do differently. 

Just checking in. We brought up a first round draft pick nine games ago and so far he has 14 PAs. Did we decide with absolute finality that he’s a platoon player? That he cannot hit lefties and never will learn? That he is so certainly a future .230 hitter that he should be benched in favor of Dogshit Palka?

This franchise sucks.

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

Well we know they won't get rid of Cooper. I hope maybe they dive more analytically and see if there's something he can change or do differently. 

Cooper is a relic and needs to go. He was a great pitching coach for the 2000s but the game has passed him by. 

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic