2 hours ago, almagest said:

Some notes from the game:

• White looked pretty good moving the ball but his shot is not great
  • Felicio is even worse live than he is on TV
  • Gafford is solid but got into foul trouble quickly
  • I liked the three-point focus
  • The back of the bench is atrocious
  • Zion is like a faster Barkley

Their offense through the first 3 quarters (sans the first few minuets which were a turnover fest) was the best I've seen the Bulls have in a few years. The ball movement was crisp, great drives, lots of open looks and just complete unselfish basketball.  4th quarter I'll ignore because it had too much Felicio (who is a horrid horrid basketball player).  

1 hour ago, Chisoxfn said:

Their offense through the first 3 quarters (sans the first few minuets which were a turnover fest) was the best I've seen the Bulls have in a few years. The ball movement was crisp, great drives, lots of open looks and just complete unselfish basketball.  4th quarter I'll ignore because it had too much Felicio (who is a horrid horrid basketball player).  

There were bad passes and one pass too many a couple of times but overall I agree. They looked great in the first three quarters.

2 minutes ago, bmags said:

Fox is faster than all of em

Eh... maybe Westbrook. It's hard to say since he skipped the combine in his draft year. FYI, Derrick Rose still holds the agility records in the testing and is still top 3 all time in vertical for PGs. He really was a freak. 

11 hours ago, SoxAce said:

Enes Kanter just murdering LeBron James on Twitter. 

As he should.  I am shocked at how the NBA is bending over backward to support the Chinese government.  It is amazing how all principles take a back seat when all of a sudden they could cost you some money.  

31 minutes ago, turnin' two said:

As he should.  I am shocked at how the NBA is bending over backward to support the Chinese government.  It is amazing how all principles take a back seat when all of a sudden they could cost you some money.  

The question is then were they truly principles before or was it just for PR? 

• Like 1

So my outlandish Bulls prediction for the season is that Zach Lavine will be an all star and viewed as a top 3 SG in the NBA by seasons end.  My negative prediction is that Lauri goes the opposite path and doesn't show development and ends up being a middling player.  

Hope I am right on Lavine and wrong on Lauri (who as a player / dude I like a lot...I want to see big steps forward cause he has a ton of skills...need to see every part of his game get a little better).  I'm becoming more excited about White.  

The Pels lost but really do seem formidable. They are very deep now, and hope we get the Zion we all expected.

Kawhi if he can stay healthy is just absolutely the best player in the league. He has that ability to just turn it on and off that lebron used to have.

It's going to be an awesome season.

10 hours ago, SoxAce said:

I wonder if LeBron is gonna cry about needing more help.

You seem uneducated and misinformed about how much two superstars can accomplish in this league. 

4 hours ago, bmags said:

The Pels lost but really do seem formidable. They are very deep now, and hope we get the Zion we all expected.

Kawhi if he can stay healthy is just absolutely the best player in the league. He has that ability to just turn it on and off that lebron used to have.

It's going to be an awesome season.

There was huge luck involved, but God did they play this rebuild perfectly. Just please let Zion's knees be healthy and not Rose 2.0.