There's a fooking ballgame today folks! Cubs vs Sox!

ron883

Just now, Soxfest said:

Too many easy outs, can’t wait till Nick and Luis are playing daily 

Yes, it will be nice not seeing Yolmer, Cordell, and Jay in our lineup.  Hopefully, we will never have to see any of them again after this year.

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Kasper is a more controlled version of Santo. Hi bias couldn't be more obvious. You're calling a national game asshole. 

Why is this bothering you so much?  The dude does Cubs games.  We had the worst homer of all time.  Kasper isn’t even close to what we had.

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Kasper is a more controlled version of Santo. His bias couldn't be more obvious. You're calling a national game asshole. 

His meltdown last year defending Maddon was hilarious. 

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Kasper is a more controlled version of Santo. His bias couldn't be more obvious. You're calling a national game asshole. 

I mean, AJ is biased too. I haven't noticed anything glaring from either party. I would say both are doing a fine job. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Why is this bothering you so much?  The dude does Cubs games.  We had the worst homer of all time.  Kasper isn’t even close to what we had.

Because I couldn't stand Hawk and he reminds me of him. They wouldn't let  Hawk do a national Sox game. 

Edited by Jack Parkman