Fish at Palehose: 5:10 EST Reylo against tonight's Cy Young Zac Gallen

1 minute ago, fathom said:

frustrating thing is it's going to be impossible to finish in the top 7 of the draft, despite how awful this roster currently is.

The lineup as it stands probably could but Anderson and Eloy will be coming back soon.

9 minutes ago, fathom said:

I just can't get over how stupid Yolmer was in his at bats tonight.  Chasing curve after curve way off the plate.  He really should be DFA and give Mendick some at bats.

People will sit here and tell you it's not the hitting coaches fault.  if people like sanchez are stupid and don't listen.  Then they shouldn't be playing pure and simple.  Something has to give either way. 

2 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

I don't give a damn what 7 players of this lineup do. I am not getting mad about Jon Jay or AJ Reed

I absolutely get that, but why are we giving those guys at bats?  No reason Collins isn't getting at bats at DH and Mendick playing 2nd base.  This lineup looks like a first year rebuilding team, not one that is hoping the window is open the next year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

Marlins CF is kicking the Sox ass this game.

Also notice how perfect their defensive positioning has been the last two nights?  Definitely plays into how well their starters have performed this year.

Just now, fathom said:

Also notice how perfect their defensive positioning has been the last two nights?  Definitely plays into how well their starters have performed this year.

I was just gonna post the same thing.