**2019 "I hate my Fantasy Team" Fantasy Football thread**

Brian

8 hours ago, SoxAce said:

Nice. Someone dropped him in my league too surprisingly. The guy who picked him up unfortunately had a waiver claim before me (he was 2nd, I was 5th).. and he's also undefeated just like me. It sucks cause I have Ekeler and my only hope is the Chargers trading Gordon (not likely). 

I did pick up Lindsay as he was dropped too. Hopefully Fangio and company uses him like they did last week the rest of the way. 

Where do you guys find leagues like this?

Or are they just like 8 teams?

• Like 1

On 9/27/2019 at 10:56 PM, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

12-team, and it's a money league! Gordon was dropped on a Friday, so I think a lot of people didn't notice and I was able to snag the claim even though I was like #9 on the waiver wire.

CBS just reported they only plan to play him if they need him, and odds are against the Dolphins they won't need him. They said after this week though he'll get the full load

5 hours ago, SoxAce said:

I'm up by 28.12 (I'm putting the .__ points up because of my history this season with every fantasy week being close) and he's got Nick Chubb tonight. Could be another potential down to the wire finish.

San Fran's D looks legit this year. I wouldn't be surprised Chubb has an off game. I already won my match in the league I have him in and grateful I don't have to rely on him. 

Also won in my  main league yesterday thanks to the Chiefs secondary paying close attention to Hilton last night, I didn't think I would be writing that this morning but I'll take the dub.

I decided to not play Melvin last week and that proved to be the difference as I would have lost otherwise. Snuck by with a 4 point winner. I had no business winning this week, considering I had the 2nd lowest score in the league.  Thanks, Evans and Julio Jones.

5-0 going in to this week with a banged up Mahomes, Engram, and will have to rely on Melvin Gordon with Montgomery on a bye week.

6 hours ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Oh, and I guess I'll finally have to play Chark. lol. Going to roll with Evans, Jones, and Chark as my FLEX. Fitzgerald and Sanders on my bench.

I lost by 4 points last week because Evans had 0 points.

Well.....I guess I won't be playing Chark this week afterall...I just traded him away. 

I didn't wait for this guy to back out again on the trade. I accepted it immediately. Thoughts?

I get:

Dalvin Cook and Travis Kelce

I trade away:

Melvin Gordon, DJ Chark, Payton Barber, Jimmy Graham

With Evan Engram out for me right now, Kelce will slot in to my TE this week, and Cook will replace Gordon obviously. Then I can use Engram when he gets healthy to trade for a better RB2 than Montgomery.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Well.....I guess I won't be playing Chark this week afterall...I just traded him away. 

I didn't wait for this guy to back out again on the trade. I accepted it immediately. Thoughts?

I get:

Dalvin Cook and Travis Kelce

I trade away:

Melvin Gordon, DJ Chark, Payton Barber, Jimmy Graham

With Evan Engram out for me right now, Kelce will slot in to my TE this week, and Cook will replace Gordon obviously. Then I can use Engram when he gets healthy to trade for a better RB2 than Montgomery.

These cant be real people. This would be vetoed in my league because theyd think it was collusion.

Anything is possible as Cook/Kelce could both get injured and be worthless, but the people in your league are horrible at life. 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Soxbadger said:

These cant be real people. This would be vetoed in my league because theyd think it was collusion.

Anything is possible as Cook/Kelce could both get injured and be worthless, but the people in your league are horrible at life. 

I've always questioned the league(s) he was in for years. Always getting trades that rip off the other guy mostly every post he has here in the fantasy thread. Either that, or his friends are complete idiots who know nothing about the game. 

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, Soxbadger said:

Could still be vetoed. It's a 12 team league and requires 6 of those other 10 teams to vote no. 

This trade was offered to me, by the way. I had given up trying to get Cook from that owner. 😎

13 hours ago, Brian said:

I need Keenan Allen and GB D to out score Ekeler by 12.5. 
Boyd and Kupp WOOF

Allen putting up back to back stinkiers so I need 12 from GB defense.

If I had just played PITT D, I would've already won. I hate fantasy. Why do I do this?