Zack Wheeler Thread

caulfield12

9 minutes ago, poppysox said:

I don't know if it was intentional but Grandal should serve as an inducement to most potential pitchers all else being equal.

my dumb-fan-brain wants to think they'll get everyone done by SoxFest so Hahn can roast the toxic fans calling him out (insert Thug Life meme here)

Let’s hope we don’t have the dude who had weird updates on Machado start posting with rumors again. I wish I remembered that dude’s name, but it was a waste of time following his leads.

The Sánchez move has to mean something like a Wheeler signing, right?

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Let’s hope we don’t have the dude who had weird updates on Machado start posting with rumors again. I wish I remembered that dude’s name, but it was a waste of time following his leads.

That’s peavy44 and you show him some god damn respect!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Peavy44

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Peavy44? He's banned so no need to worry about that

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Obviously a huge reach here, but random reddit user hinting we will sign Wheeler in the next 24 hours.  Unfortunately this user doesn’t have a cool handle like KatyPerrysBootyHole, so likely not legitimate.

Doesn’t appear he had any inside sources in his previous posts

On MLB radio earlier they talked about how if Strasburg was going to re-sign with Nats it likely would have happened by now (I.E. Abreu with the Sox). They then said some believe the Sox have gotten involved with him and Cole. I don't buy it, but the timing of the Sanchez move was interesting being it didnt need to get done today. Don't buy this, but Sox operate in stealth mode which makes the Wheeler smoke a little strange. Maybe a diversion?

21 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Obviously a huge reach here, but random reddit user hinting we will sign Wheeler in the next 24 hours.  Unfortunately this user doesn’t have a cool handle like KatyPerrysBootyHole, so likely not legitimate.

Is Rabbit our best "inside" source?  If so, what about it?

Edited by Saufley
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, soxfan2014 said:

100%. They can feel they have the best offer and something will happen soon but the player can still decide to wait a little longer.

Right . They have all off season and he could wait to when teams are desperate after they miss out on Cole / Strasburg or someone unexpectedly in your rotation has a freak accident. Because life happens. The flip side to that is teams move on  when you wait  also because they don't want to be in that feeding frenzy too close to spring training.

• Chisoxfn changed the title to Zack Wheeler Thread
  • Chisoxfn locked this topic