Top 10 baseball videogames

ron883

MVP 05 set the standard and was banned a year later because of it. The franchise mode and practice are still better than the Show. As is playing defense and baserunning.

Bases loaded deserved to be in the top ten over several of those games. NCAA baseball 05 should have been in there too. 

10 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

MVP 05 set the standard and was banned a year later because of it. The franchise mode and practice are still better than the Show. As is playing defense and baserunning.

Bases loaded deserved to be in the top ten over several of those games. NCAA baseball 05 should have been in there too. 

It wasn’t banned.  They lost the MLB and MLB PA licenses for the next year.

16 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

It wasn’t banned.  They lost the MLB and MLB PA licenses for the next year.

AKA, the game was banned lol. Just like NFL 2K was superior to Madden. NFL 2K5 is still better than the later Madden games from a fun perspective. The graphics were much smoother too. 

Edited by SonofaRoache

26 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

AKA, the game was banned lol. Just like NFL 2K was superior to Madden. NFL 2K5 is still better than the later Madden games from a fun perspective. The graphics were much smoother too. 

Electronic Arts (EA) lost the MLB licensing to 2K Sports in 2005 because 2K Sports paid more money for it.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

MVP was the best.  Ken Griffey JR for SNES is on my list as is Triple Play and OOTP.... the game I loved that didn’t make it is Legends of the Diamond for NES... you would pick your team from HOFers... anyone else remember that one? 

Edit:  I forgot about High Heat... I had a computer version in early 2000s that I remember was super fun

Edited by Nardiwashere

For me Backyard Baseball and MLB The Show are the best.

I played others in the late 90's early 2ks but I don't remember if it was RBI or what.

Does anybody remember the game where you could literally take steroids?  I never played it but I remembet reading about it in Tips n Tricks magazine when I was a kid.