NFL offseason 2020, the off-season that may never end

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

You tell me since you seem to be offended I called a guy from Barrington, Illinois a hillbilly

Personally, I try not to group people i dont know and refer to them as general names. I'm not offended as much curious as what people define as acceptable. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ptatc said:

Personally, I try not to group people i dont know and refer to them as general names. I'm not offended as much curious as what people define as acceptable. 

And I applaud you for that, but it definitely seems like you’re trying to link the term “hillbilly” to legit hate filled words that center a round a person’s color of skin, religious beliefs, etc.  But like I said, if you or someone else truly finds it offensive, I’ll happily just call Cousins ignorant or dumb.

On 9/5/2020 at 8:28 AM, Chicago White Sox said:

You tell me since you seem to be offended I called a guy from Barrington, Illinois a hillbilly

You used a word that has a negative connotation for white people. The fact that the person in question is from an affluent, predominantly white area only makes ptatc’s point. Your intention was clearly to insult someone using a derogatory term. Why is that acceptable to you or anyone? 

Edited by Middle Buffalo

2 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

Patrick Finley thinks it is very unlikely the Bears bring Prince or Ha Ha back. Says moving on from them was an easy call after last season.

HHCD wouldn't make sense to me anyway. Maybe it was the scheme, but someone will his skillset didn't allow Jackson to do what he's best at. Gipson isn't any good but he's a more physical player than HHCD is and will let EJ play centerfield more

Edited by soxfan49