Sox @ A’s - Wildcard Game 3 - 2:10

Bad Hombre

Just now, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

I have a lot more faith in McCann than Encarnacion, even though James has been struggling. EE should absolutely NOT be in the lineup today. I’d also go with Mazara over Leury, as crazy as that sounds.

There's no time for Leury to work out his timing. His at bats didn't look good.

• Like 1

Guys this is the biggest Sox game in over a decade. A win here and we advance to the ALDS where we should have a clear advantage. A loss here and this board erupts in Fire Ricky posts. Both will be entertaining but only one will be remembered.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

I have a lot more faith in McCann than Encarnacion, even though James has been struggling. EE should absolutely NOT be in the lineup today. I’d also go with Mazara over Leury, as crazy as that sounds.

You know, I was completely against Mazara yesterday, but his ABs have looked better.  I still have no faith he can do any damage, but he has given competent ABs recently.  More competent than the umps calling his ABs for sure.  

• Like 2

Here we go boys...

Either way, I'm pretty happy with what we saw this year out of the team, considering we've basically had 1 healthy starter all year, and a black hole in RF and DH. If we cast EE to oblivion after 2020, and then sort RF and the rotation out, 2021 looks to be pretty exciting!

• Like 2