3/9 | San Diego @ White Sox | 2:05PM CT | whitesox.com and YouTube Live Stream (No Radio or Television)

5 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

Yermin has proven himself. He at least gets the start of the year at DH, right? Unless Vaughn gets said extension, he has to be the answer. 

Why not give Hyundai the DH until Android is ready to take over.

39 minutes ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

I know it's Spring Training, but how much longer until we start getting concerned about the hitting?

A rational human would say May. A lot of Soxtalk would say tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Same with Marshall. 

Why would the Sox release Marshall? I don't trust the guy as far as I could throw him, but even I have to admit he's made me look stupid the past two years and last year his peripherals backed up his production. They'd be fools to release him outright.

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Why would the Sox release Marshall? I don't trust the guy as far as I could throw him, but even I have to admit he's made me look stupid the past two years and last year his peripherals backed up his production. They'd be fools to release him outright.

One of the foodies suggested an extension could happen for him 

26 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

If they're carrying both Kopech and Crochet in the Pen then Cordero and Marshall don't have a spot on the team. 

Not enough 26 man spots. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic