3/18 vs Royals, 3:05

flavum

• bmags pinned this topic
1 minute ago, fathom said:

I’m on Vaughn extension watch today, as he’s sitting on a day he usually plays based on the rotation

didn't TA play during his extension stuff and strike out like 20 times in only 8 PAs some how

10 minutes ago, bmags said:

didn't TA play during his extension stuff and strike out like 20 times in only 8 PAs some how

He sat out a few games right before for “personal reasons”.  Q is the infamous one for struggling before the deal.

Billy Hamilton DH'ing for the White Sox in a ST game is almost as good as Jimmy Rollins DH'ing a regular season game. I guess give him a few ABs so the team sees him live, but he's exactly who we thought he was at this point in his career. No real point giving him a look here.

1 hour ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

Billy Hamilton DH'ing for the White Sox in a ST game is almost as good as Jimmy Rollins DH'ing a regular season game. I guess give him a few ABs so the team sees him live, but he's exactly who we thought he was at this point in his career. No real point giving him a look here.

They should have let Hamilton play LF and let Eloy DH just so they could line up Hamilton, Robert and Engel in the OF,

26 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

The Royals are going to be good this year, just watch. That lineup is great

They have some really interesting pitching, with more on the way in Lacy/Lynch/Kowar. I don't know if this is a breakout year for the Royals yet, but they aren't far off.

Keuchel is such dog poop. I've laughed every time someone mentions the whole 'the white sox have 3 cy young finishers' or whatever comment they love to make when talking about our pitchers... keuchel is going to regress hard and it won't be pretty

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

Keuchel is such dog poop. I've laughed every time someone mentions the whole 'the white sox have 3 cy young finishers' or whatever comment they love to make when talking about our pitchers... keuchel is going to regress hard and it won't be pretty

It’s his first start this spring. He won’t have a 1.99 ERA again, but he is pretty good. BTW he actually has won a Cy Young.

Edited by Dick Allen
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

Yes, I've always claimed him to be a world series team #4.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic