4-1 GT: CWS @ LAA (9:05 PM CT)

56 minutes ago, Dominikk85 said:

Not a great start but at least the twins and Indians lost too so no ground is lost. 

I hope leury doesn't starts again against righty pitchers. Just risk Vaughn in left until he really blows it. 

Collins didn't get a hit but he didn't strike out again and as long he is keeping that K rate under 25% I think you can pencil him in for 20 Homers and 80 walks if he gets 500 plate appearances. That is not monster production from DH but I still think he is a good platoon DH against lefties but you need to find a way to get Vaughn into the lineup. Collins shouldn't play instead of Vaughn even against righty pitchers. 

And the Dodgers looked ordinary and they pulled off a bone headed base running play. To go along with this, the Yankee offense looked putrid. The Sox got exposed some, but they're still a good team. But there are problems to overcome.

10 minutes ago, NWINFan said:

And the Dodgers looked ordinary and they pulled off a bone headed base running play. To go along with this, the Yankee offense looked putrid. The Sox got exposed some, but they're still a good team. But there are problems to overcome.

Last year opening day taught us that Giolito was a bad pitcher and Moncada would be MVp