Texas @ Sox

Kyyle23

1 minute ago, Green Line said:

The Sox have to play the LONGEST games in baseball... not that Im complaining.  1 hour to not even be through the 2nd inning.

Remember games that used to be under 3 hours?  I do not.

I love it. Especially games like this. Just sipping beer. Perfect relaxing Sunday.

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

Len intentionally making bad jokes to get at the Benetti haters.

Len's dumb jokes aren't longer than 1 sentence and usually are about 1 word long, and his JBSIP (jokes plus bullshit per inning played) is still under 1.00, whereas Benetti ducks around all game long and drags Stone entirely out of his element.  It's like Mariano Rivera vs. Sox Billy Koch for comparison.

If we just want a joker then let's just bring back Bill Walton.  At least that guy is funny.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I can't wait until he's back in the stadium so I don't have to hear "oh but he's calling it at home how was he to know how hard it was hit" again.

Pretty sure he is calling games at the stadium.

Just now, YoYoIsMyHero said:

I hope Jason doesn't pay much for where he lives cause he lives rent free in the minds of so many people here. 

I mean he's only the play by play guy for 160 or so games a year of which the hardcore fans will listen to him for what, over 3K hours?  Of course he's a topic of discussion.

5 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Sliding head-first into 1B is dumb, but just seems like something that would be part of the Yermin experience.

His head is probably so hard that if he slammed it directly into the bag he'd just dislodge the bag and stand right up.  Wouldn't even need an advil.

• Haha 1