Texas @ Sox

Kyyle23

2 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

Definitely not unnecessary innings. But these have a serious purpose.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you.  I was thinking he has a pitch count.  Yeah I want him starting like everyone else.  

Edited by Sox80

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

A while because Kopech is still going to be on an innings limit and the Sox aren’t going to pull the plug on Cease as quickly as Soxtalk would since he’s actually shown signs of development vs. last year even if it hasn’t fully clicked just yet.

You're probably right, but imo Cease has improved his command enough to be a reliever but not a starter. He still doesn't throw enough strikes to be a starter. 

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Not even close to hyperbole.  He’s always had a plus plus 4 seamer and slider, but his curveball & changeup are now becoming weapons as well.  If he can continue to harness his shit then the league will have no chance.

Degrom isn't human, but he's getting older so by the chance kopech is in his prime he could be in that conversation no doubt.

• Like 1

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

does this win count the Rangers are a AAA squad right?

Everyone is throwing praise at the Royals even though they are beating the Tigers. This should count just as much I'd think. 

• Thanks 1