5/22 Sox @NYY 12:05 pm

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Note to self...in the future when told the Sox have a lock down bullpen...don't you believe it.

I looked it up earlier and we are near the middle of the pack surprisingly. In close games we are near last however. Without Kopech this bullpen would be bottom tier.

1 minute ago, reiks12 said:

I can just feel a long stretch of Ls coming. You knew it was, just was hoping it would be a bit later to give robert and eloy some time to get back. 

It’s gonna be hard for that to happen with these starters.

28 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

So bases loaded and the guy brought in is Foster? I guess, yeah they’re already down 3 and Cole is in so they’re probably not scoring 3, still feels white Flaggy.

Which is why to me the decisions last night are so bad.  I dont mean to sound like a jerk to state you could this coming.  Roll with Foster Marshall and Ruiz today.  Also what the hell is the point of having Crochet on the team.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Moncada said:

can we DFA Marshall and Foster 

At some point scouts have to determine how bad some of Sox relievers/players are and get rid of the ones who are independent league talents at best.

Edited by greg775

2 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

I looked it up earlier and we are near the middle of the pack surprisingly. In close games we are near last however. Without Kopech this bullpen would be bottom tier.

We have to do something then because he is rotation bound.

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

Which is why to me the decisions last night are so bad.  I dont mean to sound like a jerk to state you could this coming.  Roll with Foster Marshall and Ruiz today.  Also what the hell is the point of having Crochet on the team.

Think Brewers would still take Crochet, Heuer and Madrigal for Burnes :)

1 minute ago, reiks12 said:

Not with an anemic offense and putrid bullpen. Cant expect our starters to stay hot all year and pitch 8 innings every time out

No you can’t, but you also expect that they will fairly often, which makes it hard to lose 5 or 7 in a row.

Just now, Balta1701 said:

No you can’t, but you also expect that they will fairly often, which makes it hard to lose 5 or 7 in a row.

Fair, still a bad feeling hoping the starters continue to do their thing or else.