5/24 Cardinals vs. White Sox

hogan873

3 minutes ago, RG23SoxFan said:

Is this another way of saying if we get the 9 outs and win TLR gets no credit and if we blow the lead it is all his fault?

Like what? Hitting Eaton 2nd when he can't hit lefties? Let's not act like TLR put out some sort of genius lineup. If he truly does something the next 3 innings and it works, he'll get credit. But more often than not, he's done poorly in that department this year.

1 minute ago, KrankinSox said:

Listen, we see problems with TLR and also the process of hiring him.

The difference is we don't obsess over it and make literally every thread turn into a TLR thread.

He's not Satan. Get over it. Enjoy the team. Give it a rest.

You realize the fact that you are all here trolling this very thread shows that is a lie, right?  The second anyone has anything not worshipping to say about the man, the TLR cult comes out of the woodwork taking over the talk.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JoeyCoralFanClub said:

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the Larussa hate is getting out of control. Bunch of fake news being peddled that Hahn wasn't onboard with the Eaton signing and larussa hiring.

You can debate the Eaton signing, but it’s all but fact that Hahn was not down with the La Russa hiring.  No idea why you would think otherwise.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KrankinSox said:

Listen, we see problems with TLR and also the process of hiring him.

The difference is we don't obsess over it and make literally every thread turn into a TLR thread.

He's not Satan. Get over it. Enjoy the team. Give it a rest.

Would gladly give it a rest if TLR didn’t keep giving us reasons to critique.  We move from catastrophe to catastrophe because they keep happening. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

I have to call this out, sorry.  My profession is coaching.  Please trust me when I tell you a coach’s demeanor, temperament and how he treats players can and does effect players and how the play.  Did TLR throwing Yermin  under the bus and making a shit show out that situation send the Sox into this offensive funk?  I don’t know, but I would not dismiss it out of hand; professionals or not.

Thanks for your opinion, I truly respect it but sorry don't agree.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

I suppose it comes down to how much the team believes in Yermin in a way

It’s possible we also have Burger as a 1B/DH type in the next year or so. That’s why it’s so nice Vaughn has shown to be comfortable in the OF. We’re jam packed with 1B/DH types, so it would be nice if Vaughn can be an OF in the immediate future.

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

You realize the fact that you are all here trolling this very thread shows that is a lie, right?  The second anyone has anything not worshipping to say about the man, the TLR cult comes out of the woodwork taking over the talk.

You're delusional. Have a nice night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

You can debate the Eaton signing, but it’s all but fact that Hahn was not down with the La Russa hiring.  No idea why you would think otherwise.

Yep LaRussa makes no sense with who Hahn said he was looking for when Ricky was let go.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1