5/24 Cardinals vs. White Sox

hogan873

1 minute ago, brijames1957 said:

Seriously now if Vaughn keeps hitting and Mercedes as well what do you do when Eloy when he returns? 

The AV in right experiment starts earlier than expected. I mean, you see what we have in RF right now...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Was out to dinner with my wife and sister and came home just in time for the homer. Told my wife we almost named the dog AV but it wasn't quite as great as crede. Av goes yard right after. 7 is just too common otherwise my guy 7 would have been a nomination.

I think you made the right call with Crede...lol

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Yep LaRussa makes no sense with who Hahn said he was looking for when Ricky was let go.

Go back and listen to his comments during the hiring. He makes it really obvious it wasn't his idea, even talking about shutting down the interviews he wanted to do after Jerry talked to Tony.

13 minutes ago, Nick_Schwam said:

That kid is SPECIAL!!!!

We gotta let him go through his ups and downs!

He gonna be an absolute STUD!!! Pencil him in every day middle of the order and watch him ball.

You god damn right. This is a generational bat. That load, that approach, that swing... that's shit you can't teach. When he gets that lift down consistently we're talking about a 50 double 35 homer, frank thomas type bat. The Frank, i don't swing for the fences I just hit liners out type of bomb machine.

HOSE him YAZ!

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Like what? Hitting Eaton 2nd when he can't hit lefties? Let's not act like TLR put out some sort of genius lineup. If he truly does something the next 3 innings and it works, he'll get credit. But more often than not, he's done poorly in that department this year.

you left your quote off: "You just wait, Tony has 9 outs left to do something stupid."  I was commenting on whether or not stupid decisions would be made for the final 9 outs.  

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

You god damn right. This is a generational bat. That load, that approach, that swing... that's shit you can't teach. When he gets that lift down consistently we're talking about a 50 double 35 homer, frank thomas type bat. The Frank, i don't swing for the fences I just hit liners out type of bomb machine.

HOSE him YAZ!

Absolutely love it! I was thinking he had 40 homer’s in that bat 😂😂😂

Yes hose him YAS!!!!