5/24 Cardinals vs. White Sox

hogan873

3 minutes ago, RG23SoxFan said:

Idk, I have worked at the same company 25+ years and have had numerous bosses.  Some I liked/respected and others not so much.  I have never consciously adjusted my effort/work ethic based on my feelings about my boss.  Steve Stone has talked about numerous championship level teams where the players/manager didn't get alone real well.  In the end I think these players should (or need) to realize that poor performance may cost LaRussa his job but they have plenty to lose personally as well.  That said, you do make some valid points and I can't say for certain the whole LaRussa/Yermin situation hasn't caused the recent struggles.  This is coming from someone who thinks that LaRussa handled the situation as poorly as possible.    

Is there where we start calling each other names.  😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Almost to the point where you actually WANT to cheer for the Indians to somehow overcome every adversity their ownership group has put them through.

Shedding Lindor, Carlos Santana, Carrasco, Clevinger, being outspent by over $80 million by the White Sox....having only three starting pitchers, one really good MVP hitter in Jose Ramirez, no Reyes, and the best closer in the game.

It's pretty incredible, like what the Rays and A's manage to do nearly every season.

At any rate, I'll root for them to get one of the wild cards against the AL East and A's/Astros.

Yea I’ll pass

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, caulfield12 said:

We need to hire Rusty Kuntz (former Sox) away from the Royals to work on base running and outfield play.

He was one of those guys who wasn't the best but I liked him when he wore the Palehose....bring him home Jerry.

Just now, JTB said:

Is there where we start calling each other names.  😂

LOL, that seems to be the way it works here!  Don't understand why fans can't disagree without it evolving into a personal vendetta.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JoeyCoralFanClub said:

Is this your way of saying that you have no source? Quit peddling fake news. 

Do you think the GM of the team would come out and bluntly say he was against the hire against his boss (the owner)? Come on if you watch the RR firing conference Hahn details what qualities he wanted in a manager. And at the TLR conference Hahn looked like a prisoner. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Let him finish the game with this stuff. He’s electric 

You know it will be Ruiz/Foster/Marshall...forcing one of our high leverage guys in by screwing it up somehow.

Or they can see if Heuer can build off his last outing against the Yankees, but Kopech going 2 is fine as well...except that means we can't use him again until the Orioles' series, probably.

Edited by caulfield12
  • Haha 1