Len and Jason's Podcast

South Side Hit Men

They talked about throwing things when you are pissed about a sport. Hahn said he whipped a laundry basket across the room within the past 70 days. You know that had to have happened after TLR made some dumb ass decision in game. 

Honestly I would never listen to anything Kasper is doing. Love benetti but kasper hasto be the worst announcer in baseball as everything seems forced by him. And Hahn has never said anything remotely interesting in his life. 

the podcast I listen to is “locked in the white Sox” with Chris tannehill and herb Lawrence. It’s awesome.

13 minutes ago, runtheballdown said:

Honestly I would never listen to anything Kasper is doing. Love benetti but kasper hasto be the worst announcer in baseball as everything seems forced by him. And Hahn has never said anything remotely interesting in his life. 

the podcast I listen to is “locked in the white Sox” with Chris tannehill and herb Lawrence. It’s awesome.

I prefer the Locked on White Sox podcast myself. 

2 hours ago, runtheballdown said:

Would prefer KW and “not Han/Hahn” from Fast & the Furious spend less time upending buffet tables or throwing laundry baskets angrily and more time finding some players.

Indians player, “Wow, our manager survived the BoSox chicken and beer player revolt and Trevor Bauer...while your GM can throw some Tide across the room.”

Edited by caulfield12

3 hours ago, runtheballdown said:

And I have the opposite view. Benetti shouts and screams at anything, and his style is more suited for basketball (he even slipped in the word basketball instead of baseball mistake during the podcast), MMA or the WWF. Len Kasper is a professional baseball announcer, and calls a great game, so glad he was added to the radio broadcast. He works really well with DJ, and I hope he remains on radio for a very long time, isn't switched to TV when Jason and/or Stone leave. Even Hahn was as entertaining as a Rick Hahn can be.

I listened to Locked Sox after the May 5th TLR debacle, and it was a good show. Have to tune in again after something interesting happens to get their take. Just don't have time to listen every day. Both do a great job on the Score, which I try to catch online for Sox segments (to weed out all the other content and commercials). The only podcast I listen to regularly is the Beer Temple Podcast (weekly), but will try to watch more of Len and Jason's podcasts since they are weekly, and not very long.

@caulfield12 - I do agree, KW would be a more entertaining guest. I wish they asked Hahn more probing questions, primarily his working and personal relationship with TLR, but that may have been "off-limits". Rick did mention his love of 90's hip hop, and Ricky blasting Jay Z on his boombox during team charter flights, which he would always call out Rick and say, "This is for you, boss", which I found amusing, Would also like to know what Kenny does these days for the club, beyond being a sounding board for Hahn and JR, at least when it comes to player acquisitions / roster management.

2 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

And I have the opposite view. Benetti shouts and screams at anything, and his style is more suited for basketball (he even slipped in the word basketball instead of baseball mistake during the podcast), MMA or the WWF. Len Kasper is a professional baseball announcer, and calls a great game, so glad he was added to the radio broadcast. He works really well with DJ, and I hope he remains on radio for a very long time, isn't switched to TV when Jason and/or Stone leave. Even Hahn was as entertaining as a Rick Hahn can be.

I listened to Locked Sox after the May 5th TLR debacle, and it was a good show. Have to tune in again after something interesting happens to get their take. Just don't have time to listen every day. Both do a great job on the Score, which I try to catch online for Sox segments (to weed out all the other content and commercials). The only podcast I listen to regularly is the Beer Temple Podcast (weekly), but will try to watch more of Len and Jason's podcasts since they are weekly, and not very long.

@caulfield12 - I do agree, KW would be a more entertaining guest. I wish they asked Hahn more probing questions, primarily his working and personal relationship with TLR, but that may have been "off-limits". Rick did mention his love of 90's hip hop, and Ricky blasting Jay Z on his boombox during team charter flights, which he would always call out Rick and say, "This is for you, boss", which I found amusing, Would also like to know what Kenny does these days for the club, beyond being a sounding board for Hahn and JR, at least when it comes to player acquisitions / roster management.

No idea with KW, but wish we had another version of Marco Paddy for Asia/Pacific Rim since we’re so limited with high draft picks and Caribbean international free agents right now.