Sox at Cubs 8/7, 1:20

Bob Sacamano

8 minutes ago, The Grinder said:

Please White Sox dont make me walk out on the ledge again!

No problem. It is a game in early August against a lousy team.  The ledge would be in the basement. 

24 minutes ago, Ozzie’s Cuban Cigar said:

No Vaughn No Engel.    

Alzolay has really, really extreme splits. Allowing .525 OPS to righties and 1.022 to lefties. I would have played Vaughn over Eloy, but I think sitting Engel is justified in this case.

alzolay.jpg

Edited by WhiteSoxFan1993

15 minutes ago, fathom said:

Can’t wait for O’Nora to blow some check swing calls. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/UmpScorecards/status/1424015708518748160

I think it would be just fine if O'Nora forgot to take the ball hitch out of the back of his pickup truck and whacks his shin bone real good 'til he ruins his favorite new shirt whilst rolling around in the driveway saying a bunch of stuff unfit for network television.

14 minutes ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

Alzolay has really, really extreme splits. Allowing .525 OPS to righties and 1.022 to lefties. I would have played Vaughn over Eloy, but I think sitting Engel is justified in this case.

alzolay.jpg

Engel just hits well at Wrigley for whatever reason. I'd rather have him out there than Leury but they probably don't want to play him 3 days in a row.

Vaughn should be playing instead of Eloy. Eloy also shouldn't be hitting 4th until he finds some consistency and timing at the plate. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

It will be nice when Leury isn’t in the everyday lineup…….Jesus his usage is inexcusable at this point 

It’s going to be interesting who ends the year with more ABs Leury, TA, or Jose.