8/19 Gamethread: Oakland Athletics at Sox, 1:10, CSN

Buehrle>Wood

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

If the Sox can't sweep Oakland at home, that probably means a one and done in the playoffs, if they even make it that far. Only a 12 game lead.

Forget about the 12 game lead....remember we are only 17 games up on the Twins who are due to make a run any day now.

• Kalapse changed the title to 8/19 Gamethread: Oakland Athletics at Sox, 1:10, CSN
5 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

If this game thread fails, Adam Maloney will learn a valuable lesson about game thread rules, starting, and tarring and feathering 

You are correct sir. I take the rap for my dumb mistake. Anyways, LFG!!! Let’s bring the 🧹 out!

Edited by maloney.adam

26 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

Oops my bad! I didn’t know I was unauthorized to post game threads here. I better go back and read the rules. 

They're not written anywhere, you're just supposed to instinctively know the rules and you'll be thoroughly roasted when you break them, justifiably so, it's pretty fucked up not just automatically getting it. It is surprising how infrequently this happens, I think people are gun-shy about making them.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

If the Sox can't sweep Oakland at home, that probably means a one and done in the playoffs, if they even make it that far. Only a 12 game lead.

Remember the old saying: Don't look behind you, someone may be gaining on you.

29 minutes ago, Kalapse said:

They're not written anywhere, you're just supposed to instinctively know the rules and you'll be thoroughly roasted when you break them, justifiably so, it's pretty fucked up not just automatically getting it. It is surprising how infrequently this happens, I think people are gun-shy about making them.

Just ask Yermin.