8/27 Chicago Cubs @ Chicago White Sox 7:10 PM CDT

27 minutes ago, soxfaninfl said:

All this griping about Dallas and Kimbrel. Yaz is back and showed up big time and Eloy with three walks???? Only good things can come from that. We have Lance in the hill tomorrow with Kopech, Tempura, and Hendricks ready to go in the pen. We will be fine. Relax and enjoy a win and a great comeback.

Who is Tempura?

5 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

I'm not sure what you're linking

Yea, it sucks that sometimes gif images don’t work. It was an animated version of this:

What-you-talkin-bout-willis-quote-1.jpg

Edited by hi8is

8 hours ago, Colome's Hat said:

Please stop.

In fact I really don't want to see any Kimbrel sucks posts after this joyous game.  Dude shouldn't have been out there in the first place and the runs he gave up were pretty meaningless.  Enjoy this great victory.

Oh my, more kimbrel apologists after he gives up more runs. 

Is it ever Craig's fault when he gets lit up?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Colome's Hat said:

To be honest, if you want to be pissed off at someone be pissed off at Tony.  He just wasted Kimbrel with a 7 run lead when he had Ruiz warming.  He should have had both of them warming.  Kimbrel can't pitch tomorrow.  What if it's a close game?  Shitty managing if you ask me.

Oh no, now the sox can't use 7 era kimbrel in a close game!

• Haha 2

Thank God Kimbrel was brought in and Dallas sucked.  What ever would Soxtalk be able to b**** about.

Crochet looked like crap, Wright sucks, I don't think Garcia got a hit Abreu had a terrible 8th.

Kimbrel warmed to come in when it was a four fun lead, Ruiz was not ready.

They came back from down 6 it was a great game.

Let's start talking about how Grandal needs to be benched for the playoffs because the Dodgers did.

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

Thank God Kimbrel was brought in and Dallas sucked.  What ever would Soxtalk be able to b**** about.

Crochet looked like crap, Wright sucks, I don't think Garcia got a hit Abreu had a terrible 8th.

Let's start talking about how Grandal needs to be benched for the playoffs because the Dodgers did.

Crochet was fine

33 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Harry: Don't speak too soon. Grandal made a huge splash in his return. But he usually breaks down late in the year. Dodgers aside, he has struggled in Postseason play his whole career. But this year his games played are down due to injury so lets hope he is solid postseason this year. 

9 hours ago, Colome's Hat said:

To be honest, if you want to be pissed off at someone be pissed off at Tony.  He just wasted Kimbrel with a 7 run lead when he had Ruiz warming.  He should have had both of them warming.  Kimbrel can't pitch tomorrow.  What if it's a close game?  Shitty managing if you ask me.

I also didn't like using Kimbrel with a big lead but Liam should be available tonight