2021 NFL Season Thread

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Their secondary is so weak. Eddie Jackson is still underachieving. Too many explosion plays and not enough sacks, interceptions or turnovers. Same shit, different day. I’d grade the defense lower than the offense in this game.

Mack is such a non-factor so often. It’s amazing he grades out so highly.

This team is incapable of completing a pass longer than 15 yards. I liked that they had sustained drives so far, but the defense is just god awful. The Rams basically didn't bother running the ball and we still can't stop their pass attack. 

1 minute ago, fathom said:

This is as bad as I’ve seen the Bears defense in a very long time 

The fact that some thought Pagano was the main issue is ridiculous. This defense is just old and bad. Now we have no corners and Jackson is playing like one of the worst safeties in football. 

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

The fact that some thought Pagano was the main issue is ridiculous. This defense is just old and bad. Now we have no corners and Jackson is playing like one of the worst safeties in football. 

I mean he coached the less old and less bad version so that’s why people didn’t like him. We have a scrap heap secondary when the rest of the league is loading up on secondary, so that we can pay Jimmy graham and Robert Quinn.